Takuya
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

• A
    WHY DONT YOU LOVE US ANYMORE?! ;_:

Let's see...we have:
    Random kid
    Koji Seto
    Yusuke Yamamoto (who doesn't love this guy?)
    Maki (This is her best drama along with Nobuta...hate her in everything else)
    ummmmI forget his name, but he was the white haired guy in Mei-chan
    The guy that looks likea monkey from 1 Pound Gospel
    and Kaname Jun aka G3 & Ryusei no Kizuna guy.
    A
    Ooh that's what I thought, seems like the work really came down a lot harder on you, right? Ah, VOICE was a really good show, it was fun to see Gatack trying to be badass. Shinkenger is pretty...well, people say it's badass, but it bores me at times. Decade is sexy, though.

I have been...good! Very good. Actually, I just finished some college stuff today and am pretty much set until I start sometime in August. Yas graduated and is a real adult now and we all had a sexy dance party in his honor.

August. :O Decade is going to run only 30 episodes, so this will be released after the series has finished, and something called Kamen Rider W is going to take its place.
    A
    Are you also a Ninomiya Kazunari look alike if you're having a seizure underwater while squinting your eyes?
    A
    Son of a mother.

Does this new Ralph come with more minutes?
    A
    What in the what. Is Kevin alive?
    hey, so i looked over in the RSCC social group, looks like waaaaay back when I kinda annoyed you when I posted Merky's YT vid. :sweat:
    Sorry man.
    no wonder we didnt get along at first XD
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…