Ragna "D" BloodEdge

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Media About

  • allright, dude, i need a Brightest Day sig and avatar. I was just thinkin of doing the Sinestro one...any chance you can help? i've decided to change it because someone still pouts like a little girl because I "stole" his...
    Nah, not yet. I just got the message a few minutes ago. But I gotchu rag, spring break has begun which = time on my hands, which = I'll hit it up today.
    D
    Which comes first? That or Shin?
    D
    O____o The hell? I published it.
    D
    Nope. Busy cooking out and eating last night and tonight, also going to be busy... but don't be afraid to ask again.
    D
    Hey, when you do FB updates, make sure to sign them at the end so people know who's saying what.
    D
    I'll do what I can... gotta clean up my PM box...
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…

Latest News & Videos

Latest News

Back
Top