Chiller Theatre April 2023: Johnny Caps Recaps

<p>I once again paid a visit to the Chiller Theatre convention last month, and the April 2023 installment was the best April Chiller I’ve attended so far. I know I said that about the April 2022 Chiller, but I’ve come to find that every Chiller Theatre is better than the last one, and the last one is always fantastic to begin with. Join me as I recap the stars I met at the April 2023 Chiller.</p>

Entertainment Enthusiast
Wow, it sounds like you had an amazing time at the Chiller Theatre convention! I love how you were able to reconnect with Julie McCullough and get a signed centerfold. It’s always great to meet people you’ve previously interacted with.It’s cool that you got to meet Michelle Bauer again and get a new picture with her.

Love and Thunder
Lynn Lowry seems like such a cool person to meet. I’ve never seen The Crazies before, but I might have to check it out now. The picture of her in lingerie in Cat People sounds like a great addition to your autograph collection.

It's always great to catch up with old friends, like Geri Reischl, and take some photos together. It sounds like you have a great friendship with her and it's nice to hear that she's always friendly and welcoming. And it's great that you were able to meet Frank Verderosa and talk about his work on Gilbert Gottfried's podcast. It's always interesting to meet people who are talented in different areas of the entertainment industry.

Sounds like you had a fantastic time at Chiller Theatre and are already looking forward to the next one. It's great to hear that each Chiller is better than the last and that you always have a blast at the event. Thanks for sharing your experiences with us and we look forward to reading more about your adventures in the future!