Chiller Theatre October 2022: Johnny Caps Recaps

Twice a year, the Chiller Theatre convention is held in Parsippany, NJ. I go to both shows, the one in April and the one in October, and I always have fun at every Chiller I go to. I love meeting the stars at the show, and I’ve made a lot of friends in terms of attendees and Chiller staff as well. While the memories are still relatively fresh in my mind, I wanted to do a recap of the October 2022 Chiller Theatre convention.

CO22Pic1-225x300.jpg

Johnny Caps and Christie Brinkley

The first guest I met was Christie Brinkley. I paid for the V.I.P, which got me five autographs, a picture with Christie, and front-of-the-line access. I’ll admit that I was a little taken aback to find out as I was at the front of the line that inscriptions weren’t free, but as I had the money, I paid for the inscriptions as well, and once I did so, I waited for my chance to meet the Uptown Girl herself.
Christie was very friendly to meet, and...

Continue reading...

I always want to attend conventions and meet celebrities but the pandemic broke me, I became afraid to go outside.

What does the Fox say?
Staff member
I have never been to conventions like this, but I know they are a big deal because many bloggers come back and share their experience. The most common experience is writing about the thrill of meeting various celebrities. I have to say that I would have never expected to meet Christie Brinkley.

It does feel great to meet and greet our favorite celebrities while attending these conventions and for the next time I am also planning to meet them in April.

M

Mikelo

I wish I can also attend conventions like this, to experience the feelings of meeting stars but my nature won't.

Many retired actors made money from attending conventions alone and all they need to do is to sign autographs. I once attended one and I get to meet former Power Rangers.