Hell's Paradise English Dub Premieres Tomorrow

Staff member
<p>The new anime Hell’s Paradise debuted on Crunchyroll earlier this month. An English dub for the series was promised, and the streamer revealed today it will deliver, two weeks from the show’s sub premiere on April 15.</p>

A Cajun queen with finesse
I've been hearing a lot of hype about this series for a while, and I already have a good feeling about the characters. I enjoyed the story's initial blend of mystery and horror. The world building was still incredible considering the setting was mostly an island, even though it shifted more toward a battle shounen in the middle and end. Their power (or tao) functions similarly to Pokemon, which is a very straightforward idea that was also very well explained and simple to understand. The characters, especially Yuzuriha and Shion, were enjoyable to me as well. Unlike JJK and Chainsaw Man, this one is already over, so MAPPA had better finish it. I will pass on the dub though, I am more of a subtitles kind of gal.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
For such a dark manga, the color is surprisingly vibrant, and it looks awesome! Such an intriguing strategy, and I recalled that the adversaries are supposed to be attractive and have vibrant hair colors. as usual MAPPA, as expected. I notice that none of these English voice actors are people I am familiar with. It appeared that they chose non-union actors because they were less expensive than well-known voice actors like Wendy Lee or Troy Baker.

Tower Climber
The English dub cast for Hell's Paradise looks amazing. I've been a fan of the Hell's Paradise manga for a while, and I'm eager to see how the anime adaptation turns out. There are a few familiar voices from other anime series I've watched in the Hell's Paradise voice cast, and Alejandro Saab as Gabimaru is one I'm especially looking forward to hearing. I can't wait to see how they approach these new roles and whether they sound different.

Hell's Paradise looks to have epic action and fight scenes. I'm excited to see how they bring the battles to life through animation. Hell's Paradise has incredible world-building. I'm curious to see how they investigate the island and its inhabitants. I'm still deciding whether to watch in dub or sub.

I just watched the trailer of the dub and the actors sounds great. The future of anime dubs are in good hands with these new names.

The Last Survivor of Raccoon City
The premise of Hell's Paradise is interesting, and I'm excited to see how it's depicted in the anime adaptation. I'm intrigued by the idea of convicted criminals being sent to an island to retrieve the Elixir of Life, and I'm looking forward to seeing how the characters interact with one another and what challenges they face along the way. Hell's Paradise looks to be an action-packed ride from start to finish. The show's premise is fun, and the characters appear to be interesting to watch. I'm excited to see how they all come together and what the end result will be. The quality of dub is also cool because they sounded better than the broad who voices Ada Wong in Resident Evil 4 remake.

I am almost interested until I realize it's Crunchy Roll and I have bad experience with that service.

Hell's Paradise looks to be an exciting and intense anime. The action scenes appear to be top-notch, and the story appears to be full of surprises. I'm excited to get invested in the characters and see what challenges they'll face on the mysterious island. The voices in the English trailer already sounded better than the dubbed versions from Netflix.