Ghosted, When Your One night Stand is a Super Agent

Awkward Correspondent
<p>“Ghosted” is an action comedy starring Chris Evans, who we mostly know for superhero roles like Human Torch, Captain America, and Buzz Lightyear. Then we see his dark side when he became the psychotic antagonist of “The Gray Man.” So what is next for Chris Evans? Well, for the first time, he will be playing the damsel in distress in “Ghosted.” This movie is his reunion project with Ana De Armas.</p>

The premise of "Ghosted" sounds like a wild ride, and I'm excited to see how Chris Evans and Ana De Armas tackle their roles. It'll be interesting to see Chris Evans play an ordinary guy ending up in a dangerous situation and he have to let the woman rescue him when he is in danger, as we're used to seeing him in superhero and action hero roles. I'm also intrigued by the fact that the screenplay is a collaboration between Chris McKenna, Rhett Reese, and Paul Wernick, who have all worked on successful action movies in the past. Director Dexter Fletcher has also shown his skills with movies like "Rocketman" and "Eddie the Eagle." Overall, I think "Ghosted" has a lot of potential, and I'm excited to see it when it releases on AppleTV Plus.

I find it quite strange to see Chris Evans play a beta male role in "Ghosted." After watching him portray heroic and strong characters like Captain America, it's going to be a weird change of pace. Remember the show Chuck? I find that show similar to this movie.

Blue Ranger Power
Breaking up with that old wrinkly Dinosaur Ben Affleck is the best thing Ana De Armas did to her career. Look at all the awesome projects she is getting now.

Live free
LOL, I'm so stoked to see Ana De Armas and Chris Evans team up again in "Ghosted"! Ana killed it in "Blonde," "Knives Out," and "No Time to Die" – like, she can do anything. And now she's taking on action AND comedy? That's gotta be epic! And Chris, man, seeing him as a nerdy sensitive guy is gonna be hysterical. Can't wait to see him step outta his usual alpha male comfort zone. The chemistry between these two is off the charts, no doubt about it.

Ana de Armas is so Hot, I think I have a fever. I am sweating.

I found out that that the Sadie role was originally offered to Scarlett Johansson. It would have been interesting to see a romance-action movie with "Captain America" and "Black Widow." I mean they carely interacted in MCU movies.

However, seeing Chris Evans and Ana De Armas together in "Ghosted" has its own charm, and I'm excited to see how they will play off each other. The fact that they previously worked together in "Knives Out" gives me confidence that they will have great chemistry on screen. I'm looking forward to seeing how this unique storyline will unfold, and I hope it will exceed all expectations.

She took the kids Ryu
"Ghosted" gives me strong "True Lies" vibes, but with the genders reversed. You where Ana is Arnold Schwarzenegger while Chris Evans is Jamie Lee Curtis.

Super Livid with how this movie treats Chris Evans.in "Ghosted" involves him being emasculated for feminist points. It is disheartening to see yet another movie succumbing to the pressures of political correctness. I do not like this wokeness agenda Hollywood has been shoving my throat.

Therefore, I will not be watching "Ghosted." As a fan, I hope Chris Evans' future projects showcase his acting prowess and are not compromised for the sake of appeasing certain agendas.

I respectfully disagree with the notion that Chris Evans' character is emasculated in "Ghosted" because he is not. From what I see, the movie is a fun action-comedy that subverts the typical gender roles seen in most movies. It is refreshing to see a male actor willing to take on a role that traditionally belongs to female characters. Additionally, Ana De Armas has already proven herself to be a capable action star, so I have no doubt she will deliver an excellent performance. I am excited to see how the dynamic between her and Chris Evans will play out in this movie.