Enter the Haunted Mansion: A Star studded Disney Adventure

Awkward Correspondent
<p>The Haunted Mansion returns with a star-studded cast. In 2003, Eddie Murphy starred in a movie based on the Haunted Mansion ride, which was the first adaptation. Haunted Mansion, the second adaptation, is coming in 2023. This new Haunted Mansion movie is not a remake or sequel of the 2003 film. As Plot of both films have no relations at all. Walt Disney Films had adapted many of their Carnival Rides in the past. Pirates of the Caribbean became a successful franchise. Country Bears and Tomorrowland failed to deliver. Joining the cast are Winona Rider and Dan Levy, whose roles remain a mystery.</p>

I actually liked tomorrowland and I got sad it flopped. This is Disney's second attempt to make a Haunted Mansion movie. The 2003 movie got destroyed by critics, so I think Disney want to forget it and replace it with this one. That's why this one has no relations to the 2003 movie.

La Muñeca del Rosa
Owen Wilson is such a funny and charming actor, while Tiffany Haddish is known for her comedic talents,There is no way in Hell this movie will fail when it comes to laughs. Lets see if this will be better than the first one that Disney is trying to forget.

You Don't talk about!
Jared Leto is known for his method acting, I feel bad for the actors working with him, He is known to be a mess in the set, especially if he plays unhinged characters.

May the Force be with you
The last time there is a haunted mansion movie from disney, it flopped. I wonder if they will give tomorrowland another try.