The Flash will still go to theaters despite the controversies of Ezra Miller

Super Moderator
<p>The Flash has been in production for years but it has been hostage because of Circumstances like recastings and controversies. Irish West who is The Flash’s love interest was originally going to be played by another actress but it ended with Kiersey Clemons. It will also be the final movie where we will see Ben Affleck as Batman. We all know now that a new actor will be getting the role. Sasha Calle is suppose to debut as Supergirl in this movie but this could be her last as James Gunn will be recasting. It will be the catalyst for a Universe Reset.</p>

Wow, it's been a wild ride for The Flash movie, hasn't it? With all the recastings, controversies, and delays, I can only imagine the anticipation for this film is divided and Polarizing. It looks like a Good movie but I am not sure if I want to watch a movie lead by an A-hole actor.

I can't believe The Flash movie has finally been given a release date after all this time. I thought this will have the same fate as Batgirl.

Expecto Patronum
Greetings, fellow geek squad. Allow me to gush about the recent news of Michael Keaton suiting up once again as the Caped Crusader. It brings me back to my childhood days, when I savored every moment of the original Batman movies in the theater. I'm practically over the moon with excitement! However, the situation with Ezra Miller as The Flash is a bummer. But let's be real, that casting decision might be re-evaluated post the upcoming movies. It's only fair to give other hard working actors a chance to shine in this iconic role. End transmission.

AMAWEMEN Hear me roar!
Why are you people more forgiving of Ezra Miller than Amber Heard. They both did bad things. The society seem to be more forgiving of men. Yes Ezra uses They/Them Pronouns but they are still presenting as a man and still enjoys male privilege.

The King Of Blazing.
I just wanted to express my excitement about the recent announcement of Michael Keaton returning as the Dark Knight. This is a truly inspired decision, and I can't wait to see what he brings to the role. Despite any negativity surrounding the casting of Ezra Miller, I believe that this film has the potential to be phenomenal. So let's embrace the change and anticipate a truly unforgettable experience.

I am the Omega
Yo, let me tell you something, the news of Keaton coming back as Bats is a massive deal for us kiddo's born in the 80's. Yo, the hype for a Batman film was crazy back in the day. I still got memories of trading Batman cards on the school yard. This trailer, yo, it's insane. But then I gotta think about Ezra Miller and, yo, I ain't feeling it. I got mixed emotions, my man. But one thing's for sure, I'm ready to see Keaton kill it as the Caped Crusader. This is gonna be epic, fo' real.

There's Plastic tree
Damn, I must admit, this Flash film is looking rather promising. I had previously expressed my skepticism about the state of DC and WB, and the presence of that nasty individual Ezra Miller. But upon seeing this trailer, I must say, it appears to be shaping up into a quite delightful movie. Of course, there are concerns about the lead star's personal struggles and potential legal issues, but that should not detract from what could be a visually stunning and thoroughly entertaining film. Let's all cross our fingers and hope for the best. They can just replace Ezra next movie if he refuse to change his life decisions.

ArchitectureAficionado"
Dudes and Dudettes, listen up, I don't give a flying flop who plays Barry Allen in this Flash movie. Because, you see, I love the Flash. I mean, I really, really love the Flash. So, whether it's Satan himself in the red suit, I don't care. This movie is going to rock, my friends. It looks pretty gnarly already, and I'm ready to dig in. So, buckle up and get ready for some high-speed thrills, 'cause this is gonna be a wild ride. Hoorah!"