Behold The James Gunn DC Universe

Staff member
<p>Film director James Gunn, until now mainly known for Guardians of the Galaxy at Marvel, unexpectedly popped up today in a six-minute video laying out his ENTIRE plans for the DC Cinematic Universe thus far. It hasn’t been long since he and Peter Safran were plucked by WB to create a competing megafranchise to rival what Disney has with Marvel — this is of course easier said than done, as WB has actually tried this already and failed. So has everyone else.</p>

I am not Voles, I am human
If they will reboot Shazam, Its better if they make it a TV show instead because kids grow up fast and movies limits the potential of the characters

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I think James Gunn really has the right idea here with the DC formula; stories of different calibers, themes, and characters. Either way. I think James Gunn is absolutely insane, and this whole thing is going to go down in flames, or he is going to be marked as a visionary who, despite increasing headwinds against the superhero genre, revitalized the DC Universe.Either way.I think James Gunn really has the right idea here with the DC formula. They have the potential to hit it out of the park if they have a strong team of writers, directors, and teams behind them.

I'm interested that they're finally using all of DC's other properties, since I've seen a lot of movies with Superman and Batman. I'm very hopeful that this new start will work out. Even though I didn't like a lot of what James Gunn did, but I'll give him a chance to win me over.

I still hate this Geezer for what he did to Henry Cavill. Henry doesn't deserve that treatment.

I really wish they had made a movie where the Justice League fought the Legion of Doom to end the current Justice League series. Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, The Flash, Cyborg, Green Lantern, Aquaman, and Shazam are going up against Lex Luthor, the Joker, Cheetah, Black Manta, Sinestro, Black Adam, and Death Stroke. Using the Tower of Babel story from Justice League of America. Then start it up again. Before they decided to start over, they didn't provide us with an appropriate ending.

If they want to keep me interested in this reveal, they need to keep the Doom Patrol and the Titans, and Stargirl needs to join the Titans. The show Doom Patrol is amazing! I hate that Marvel has made everyone think that everything has to be connected, even though Titans is a very good show. It gives the artist rules to follow. It's always great when we can make connections, but that doesn't mean we have to do it all the time.

The Authority has gone completely insane and it will be glorious to watch.
It will be a real treat to see Midnighter in action.
Lanterns and Superman: Legacy have piqued my interest.
That was all I needed to hear about True Detective to convince me to watch Lantern.