Uh-Oh, It's The CW's Gotham Knights Trailer

Staff member
<p>Few shows in recent memory have had more working against them than Gotham Knights on The CW. It’s from a company that’s slashing projects left and right, with plans to throw out all established multiverses (like this one) in favor of a unified DC, and it’s on a network that’s about to collapse. Oh yeah, and it has to share a name with that bomb video game that came out last year.</p>

I want to be excited about this but Warner Bros made lose confidence with all the canceled shows and movies lately. They even cancel complete materials that are ready to air.

Essex Village
Hey the Gotham Knights videogame is not stupid, I enjoyed every single minute of playing it and it has replay value with all the playable characters.

Currently, everyone is seated in front of their laptops, including the random studio concept, the screenwriters, actors, crew, trailer editor, and the audience. The incredible number of craps that were ignored throughout the production of this television program. Each of these jerks possesses considerable potential, which must be utilized. A million viewers are no longer required for The CW to renew a show for seven additional seasons.

I am the Omega
Even though I'm a huge Batman fan, I'm willing to give this show a go to see how it turns out since, hey, with the multiverse's vast width, there are limitless possibilities. Because it is a CW show, it will start off GREAT but soon leave us wondering what the writers were thinking. I have to wait till I've seen a few episodes before making a choice. Turner, in my opinion, is just another name for Tim. That makes excellent sense when thinking about Stephanie (and they presumably chose Turner to avoid confusion with Titans Season 4). Seeing Carrie Kelly make her acting debut is fascinating. I concur with many who have said that there ought to be a Harper Row in the real world. It's interesting for dramatic reasons that Harvey Dent isn't Two-Face at the start of the story; this could anticipate his eventual transformation into the antagonist. Bruce may still be with us, I hope. Does anyone know the whereabouts of my pal Alfred? And would there still be a loose connection to the canceled Batwoman series, which wasn't exactly a fan favorite? Although I was starting to get on board with it, what's done is done.

The CW's series always have captivating sneak peeks and intriguing backstories to begin with, but they invariably deteriorate after that. It feels like it was made by the same people who made Batwoman, but if writers from Arrow season 1 or Superman and Lois worked on it, it might be good or even incredible.

I really enjoy the Arrowverse, so I'm ready to give this program a try. To be certain, we'll have to wait and see whether the show receives a second season renewal, but my suspicion is that Bruce/Batman withheld his secret identity from his son because he didn't want his adversaries to use it against him in retaliation.

Kapow!
Although I love Batman, I just can't bring myself to watch this show given what happened with "The Legends of Tomorrow." The cast has promise, and the subject is intriguing. It will be interesting to see how they handle Bruce's tragic passing in his story and Harvey's previous life as a good guy. I'm still eager to see it, though! I'm still hoping for some good surprises despite the channel.

fun bridge monkey
Regarding the Robins, nothing was done. Bruce and Selina's daughter Huntress is a possibility. If the creators decided to concentrate on a male character, a Batman Beyond series might include Batwing, Cassandra Cain, Orphan, or Spoiler. Without technically being a parody, this has a vibe similar to the Resident Evil movies and television series. Only pricey fan fiction with a lot of flowery language.