Gotham Knights Brings Back Harley to her villainous ways

adventure flute vase
I was so used to seeing Harley as a "Good guy" because of the movies because DC wanted their own "Deadpool" I am glad Harley is evil again even if it's just a multiverse ****

K

KELLY

Harley looks like her incarnation from the Birds of Prey Tv series from early 90s

Last edited by a moderator:
This is so stunning I must say. Harley Quinn remains to be my favorite villain character on the Gotham Knights

But didn't Harley become 'good guy' in Birds of Pray? Looks like we see difference between comics and movie now we will see difference between videogames and movies. Videogames will become more similar to original comics.

With Batman not around, I wonder if the Gotham Knights will kill villains. Batman have a no killing policy but Redhood kills people.

There is a new video about the more evil Harley, She is basically having a midlife crisis and with Joker and Ivy not with her anymore. She decided to become her own woman after being sidekicks of other villains for so long.

I love Harley so it is going to be weird that I have to kill her in this game.

I know Harley is suppose to be evil but this is the first time I saw this serious dark and scary. She is not the child like Harley everyone knows in this game.

So much for character development. I was glad when she becomes an Anti-Hero. #notmyharleyquinn