That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime The Movie: Scarlet Bond Opens This January

Administrator
<p>Last summer, there was that time Crunchyroll obtained the rights to distribute That Time I Got Reincarnated As A Slime The Movie: Scarlet Bond in all countries outside Japan. Then there was that time we finally learned when everyone else will get it. Scarlet Bond was released in its home country November 25; everyone else will be getting it in January.</p>

Shimmering Splendid
I am still confused about how a sentient drop of water became the main character of a popular series. I know it's a slime but it looks like a water droplet to me.

I disliked this as much as I Love Japanese flicks because this is beyond reality and I won't like to try this genre anytime.

You wont be able to understand this movie if you never get to watch the series. All episode of the series are legally available on Youtube with the Youtube channel Anime Muse. It is also available in Netflix.

Resident of Bandora's Palace
Argh, good lord. I had no idea that Benimaru and his clan would play such a pivotal role in the movie's plot, but I cannot wait to see how everything plays out when the film is finally released. I have no idea what is going on, but I am extremely excited for this movie. It's been a long time since we've seen Rimuru and his people. This film looks promising, and the animation will undoubtedly be on fire. I have no idea what is going on, but I am extremely excited for this movie.

I believe that everyone would like to see more of Benimaru, what with the main battle and everything. I sincerely hope that he will be given a leading role in the film for this reason. He is my favorite character! He is my username and avatar for a reason!

I was very disappointed to learn that they won't be making a new season, but now that I know this, I'm very happy and excited. Though I struggle to put into words how I feel, I am incredibly happy. In every way, this film serves as the series' finale.

Legit Boss
I was disappointed that this movie even exists because I had anticipated it to be a translation of Volume 7's final chapters and Volume 8's first few chapters. My enthusiasm has decreased since the end of the second season of this Isekai anime, which is one of my favorites. It would be greatly appreciated if new content were updated more frequently. The light novels might also need to be read again.

Light Novels adaptations are always incomplete.They have this 1 season curse. Fans of the show are luck that at least they have a movie to close all loose ends.