There's A FIRENADO Coming From Uncork'd

Shimmering Splendid
So first we have a Cocaine Bear and now we have with Firenado. I can't with these literal titles becoming the plot.

And all that I can see is just another Lemon tree
Sounds like a stupid silly idea but it will be terrifying in real life.

Well it did happen in real life 9 years ago in Australia!!

♡♡♡♡♡♡
This proves that Hollywood lacks creative talent. The same stupid movies over and over again, but with a new twist each time. It is comparable to Sharknado, but contains no sharks. Given that this is a video-on-demand service, it does not directly compete with Avatar: Way of the Water in terms of visual effects.

Tornadoes are among the things I fear the most... If you add fire to it, I will immediately experience a panic attack and cower in a corner, shaking like a cat that has just seen a cucumber.

Wow, that is interesting. Although I am against doing these things that are against mother nature but since it's just a movie so I will like to see how they do it and how intriguing it is.

Firenadoes do exist in hot places, that's why we have forest fires out of nowhere.

Cool concept but it looks like a cheap B movie that is straight to VHS that wont get rented in Box office back in the 90s.