No Spoilers
Staff member
<p>Maria Bakalova’s meteoric rise to fame is one of the most inspiring stories of recent years. She began her acting career in small independent films in her home country of Bulgaria. Hollywood is not something she ambitioned because it is unrealistic. No Bulgarian born actor had made it big in Hollywood and landed a lead role until she did. It all began with an open online audition for the role of Tutar Sagdiyev, Borat’s daughter.</p>

Live free
A lot of movies on her IMDB portfolio is something to be proud of. She is very careful when it comes to roles to accept. Her looks are also versatile, she plays an adult woman in one movie then a teenage girl on the next movie. She and Hoyeon will be the future of Hollywood.

Watch Me
She's a perfect representation of Bulgarians, genuine and unpretentious; people like her give me hope that one doesn't have to be born in an English-speaking country to succeed in Hollywood. She and others like her inspire me to believe that it is possible to succeed in Hollywood without being a native English speaker. She had no industry contacts to turn to for advice, but she navigated the Hollywood landscape successfully. Everything she has now was achieved in only three years. She wasted no time in getting into character. Being acquainted with a wonderful, modest, and talented Bulgarian woman is a privilege and an honor for me.

Future Squid Game winner
One of the few celebrities I know who doesn't have haters. The first time I saw her in Borat 2, I know she will be a star.

6th Ranger
Her portrayal of Cosmo the Space Dog is, to say the least, adorable. Her appearance in the film Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 is something I've been anticipating with bated breath. 3 years since the first film's release. Despite the fact that Maria Bakalova was cast in the traditionally male role of Cosmo, she proves to be an outstanding Cosmo and an undeniable frontrunner for the title of "Most Valuable Character" in the Marvel Cinematic Universe.

It is easy to respect her as an actress because she appears to have a firm grasp on her own identity. firmly rooted in the present while harboring a strong desire to discover what lies beyond the horizon I hope to have more interactions with her in the future. She is also very attractive! Maria Bakalova, who does not get enough credit, should appear in more films. I had reason to believe that she would be able to successfully change her Bulgariana accent after seeing a sneak peek of The Honeymoon. She can now make the transition to playing American roles.

I am so Proud to be Bulgarian because one of us made it to the big leagues! Bulgarian Pride!

The accomplishments of this young lady make me happy. She is not your stereotypical American woman from television. Her efforts have paid off, and as a result, she has achieved success and fortune. Consider for a moment that her meteoric rise to fame occurred right in the middle of the pandemic. I can't help but think, now that she's on the verge of stardom, "What a wonderful young lady; we need more people like her in film." I can't help but think this because she's on the verge of stardom.

It's not enough that Maria Bakalova is a fantastic performer; she's also ridiculously cute. Her performances in Borat: The Next Movie and Bodies,Bodies,Bodies are deserving of an award nomination. Borat's performance was completely overshadowed by this one woman. She is a delight to be around because she is both amusing and friendly. Seeing how many people came together to help her and attend to her needs made me smile and warmed my heart. Jeanise Jones' actions in that setting helped to restore some of my faith in humanity.

I hope The Honeymoon do so well so her record wont be tainted. She have no flop movie so far.