D Deleted member 2237 Jun 15, 2009 Abso-freaking-lutely. Check out the thread and see all the impressions and love it's getting.
Lustful Butchery Jun 10, 2009 Hey D, can you fix the thread title on this thread I made. I wanted to put "Lohan", but I put "Lohen" by mistake. http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=37412
Hey D, can you fix the thread title on this thread I made. I wanted to put "Lohan", but I put "Lohen" by mistake. http://forums.henshinjustice.net/showthread.php?t=37412
Lustful Butchery Jun 10, 2009 Hank Pym. I believe there going to use him for the movie. And who is this idiot your referring to? :laugh:
Hank Pym. I believe there going to use him for the movie. And who is this idiot your referring to? :laugh:
Lustful Butchery Jun 10, 2009 Hey D, what actor would make a good Ant-Man? Since there's going to be a movie on him.
K K Kivat Jun 5, 2009 Messiah Complex is alooooot. lol So I took a break from that. I'm going to read the 3rd and 4th Worlds apart today.
Messiah Complex is alooooot. lol So I took a break from that. I'm going to read the 3rd and 4th Worlds apart today.
Lustful Butchery Jun 2, 2009 Go to the Thor casting thread, dude. We have our Odin & it's not Branagh that everyone was speculating. :laugh: Please give us your thoughts on this.
Go to the Thor casting thread, dude. We have our Odin & it's not Branagh that everyone was speculating. :laugh: Please give us your thoughts on this.