Banned
Just Scratch Behind the Ears
One step closer to Jurassic Park opening its doors.

Banned
Why is it wrong?

I thought you already know the answer to that question? It's the very reason why the nature got rid of Mammoths more than ten thousand years ago. Bringing them back from dead is very wrong. We, humans, should just let those creatures rest in peace.

Banned
I thought you already know the answer to that question? It's the very reason why the nature got rid of Mammoths more than ten thousand years ago. Bringing them back from dead is very wrong. We, humans, should just let those creatures rest in peace.

In all that you still did NOT manage to respond to my question, so I will ask one more time. Why should they stay extinct?

二番目の翻訳者
In all that you still did NOT manage to respond to my question, so I will ask one more time. Why should they stay extinct?

You fool, don't you see!? Nature killed the mammoths because their existence spells DOOM for our planet! It's written in their very genetic code! By cloning mammoths, we're opening up a Pandora's box from which our species will never recover!

There's only one man who can save us now...

Banned

All right. I'm going to say one more time. Let me recap...

It's the very reason why the nature got rid of Mammoths more than ten thousand years ago.

We shouldn't mess with the nature. They're parts of God's plans. That's why nature got rid of Mammoths in the first place. Why can't you understand that they should just stay extinct? Don't get me wrong, it would be nice to see live mammoth myself, but they stay extinct, period.

I can not understand why humanity's obsession with Mammoths. Mammoths are nothing special.

Just Scratch Behind the Ears
I agree that it's wrong -- not in the sense of nature and playing god and all that jazz. I think we should definitely look towards science and help it prosper. I think it's wrong cause .. well, a Mammoth? Yeah that's what our world really needs... more Mammoths!

min snopp är gul
I've actually wanted to eat mammoth meat since a child. My dream might finally come true!