Samurai Shodown Community ******
CAX and CJX Bicker Finallusion have same amount of superarmor, but because CAX version has longer startup it looks as if it can absorb more hits. They have window in superarmor at the same moment (when beam starts to focus)

At which stages are unlocked Agito Shining, Ryuki Survive, Kiva Emperor and Double FangJoker?

Lurker
CAX and CJX Bicker Finallusion have same amount of superarmor, but because CAX version has longer startup it looks as if it can absorb more hits. They have window in superarmor at the same moment (when beam starts to focus)

At which stages are unlocked Agito Shining, Ryuki Survive, Kiva Emperor and Double FangJoker?

but CJX's startup are easily interrupted when i use it against the CPU,not so with CAX,need to test CAX's bicker beam against human opponent's attacks to proove this.........

here's the full list
stage2:ryuuki survive&agito shining
stage3:fang joker
stage4:kiva emperor
stage5:unlocks cho climax&armed hibiki
stage6:unlocks faiz blaster
stage7:unlocks decade complete
stage8:knight survive
stage9:blade king&zeronos zero
stage10:kuuga ultimate
stage11:hyper kabuto&CJX

i just noticed that kuuga no longer grabs enemy for his rider kick,he uses a gut puch instead,which proves that grab attacks are totally gone from the game(the other being CH hibiki's ongekida)

Last edited:
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
Blade King Form's Royal Straight Flush can drain gauge..

Supreme Warrior-Kuuga
from what i get..

Blade Jack form if you get hit by his Lighting Sonic it will drain..
if you get hit by Hibiki's Circle button move ( i don't know the name :sweat: )
it will drain too..

i don't know did i see wrong or not but in Hibiki Armed Circle button move again drains when you shield?

and blade normal and king form...tackle for normal form will drain even if you shield and as for king form as stated Royal straight flush if shielded it will drain too and i think that's all for the draining.. ( i hope )

Last edited:
Supreme Warrior-Kuuga
Is draining gauge a new concept or did I just happen not to notice it in the previous CH games?

not really hibiki also drains gauge in the first 2 games.. right? :sweat:

my opinion in this game will be "Clones,Clones and more Clones" i mean most of the character fight alike... i hope the next Climax Heroes game add new Moves :laugh:

i noticed that blade can drain in different levels

which i think goes like this

normal form- a little
Jack Form - half a small bar
King Form - nearly a small bar

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
not really hibiki also drains gauge in the first 2 games.. right? :sweat:

Since you guys know so much about the games, I guess it's no harm asking you question about CHW:sweat:.

There was this bit in the instruction that I don't get, it says that if you finish some conditions, bonuses will be unlocked for main characters, it includes Hibiki getting health replenish and Den-O's super damage twice as normal. Does anyone know how to get the Den-O bonus?