Banned
Just did a second listen.
And i love it even more the second time!

Maybe you gals should (after a few more GiT's to get into the groove) consider starting a Web Series together? I'd watch it (and kiss ass to appear in it ;)).

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Considering they don't live next to each other it would be hard to do.

What they could do is an audio drama serie. Just make sure they all get the same microphone model and record somewhere with decent accoustic dampening (a closet filled with clothings can do) and it would sound more or less the same.
Thanks! You hsould subscribe. She'd really appreciate it. She has a video about Willow Smith and an Illuminati conspiracy that's going around and it's really informative and funny.

Sure... its not the stuff I'm into but she's fun to watch even if I don't know the first thing about music videos and since you ask so nicely I subscribed :anime:

Banned

Not necessarily.
I could see them doing a comedy series using Camcorders or HD Webcams detailing the crazy lives of 4 friends who live in different parts of the US who video chat often.

I know Angie is a writer, And i'm sure FQ has some good writings chops. I think they could make some gold.

But it was just a thought i had after hearing how naturally they flowed with each other.

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
BTW... GoseiUltimate is UGLY!

And you didn't talk about the gumball machine weapons they use in their upgrade form.

GUMBALL MACHINES!!

CHANGE! GoseiJon!
And Fuu, I wouldnt mind splitting up the work. maybe we could eventually split it up to one person doing HJU Radio and one doing Girls in Trouble if they start to overlap.

I'm down for that. It's up to Keith now. :thumbs:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Not necessarily.
I could see them doing a comedy series using Camcorders or HD Webcams detailing the crazy lives of 4 friends who live in different parts of the US who video chat often.

Actually Angie only lives about 10 minutes from me... :thumbs:

BTW... GoseiUltimate is UGLY!

And you didn't talk about the gumball machine weapons they use in their upgrade form.

GUMBALL MACHINES!!

You know what, it's been long enough since I last watched an episode that I don't think GoseiKnight had even debuted yet, much less the gumball machines! So I totally forgot how ridiculous they are. :laugh:

CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
i just saw them on Youtube myself. I can't sit through a full episode of Goseiger.

I don't know what bandai is thinking with those Goseiger toys this year. The weapons are stupid, the mechas make the Galactabeast look good and don't let me ramble about the Tensouder. Like why the big globe at the end of those weapons when a simple header port would have suffice??

The chest plates are neat but the biting thing on Yellow's? Really now... that's way lamer than anything the others can do --

Super Moderator
Wah~ thanks for the feedback! Yeah, we do talk over each other a lot, but that is how we chatted with each other in the hour or so before we even started recording ourselves.

I'm definitely keeping that more in mind because I'm guilty of that even outside podcasting :p

I was surprised to here Angie drop the F-Bomb over 5 times......it was......unsettling to know she is capable of such profanity. :laugh:

lol, this cute face ain't trying to look hard, but it sure can talk like a sailor. :p

Anyways, I have a question for Angie, Where in Upstate NY was this book taking place and where can I find it?! I must know!! *eye twitch*

Hmmm... I actually don't remember exactly where in upstate NY Fables said The Farm was located (it is protected from us mundane people after all :p).

Feel free to check out the graphic novel series though. Like I said, it is awesome and everyone- graphic novel enthusiast, mythology buff, geek, whatever- should read it.

Just do what I do and read it at your local Barnes & Noble :p

Next episode they do topless or there will be no next episode!!! O__O

Our breasts are in a persistent quantum state of possible toplessness.

I love you, Lynx. Seriously. :p

Yeah, only Blade & I live stupid close to each other.

I seriously had this dream where I flew to Queen & Lynx's and did a GiT YouTube special then came home and did a YouTube special with Blade at our local restaurants.

Now that I think of it-- that would just be fun actually.

The whole GiT video logging of the life of a Girl in Trouble would be funny too... maybe? :sweat:

Either way, probably need to find someone with good video editing skills.

----
And here is the HILARIOUS gif that sent the Girls in Trouble laughing. It's even funnier if you're a KPOP fan, but go through this blog first of the famous Y U meme as well as the Forever Alone meme.

Real talk: I am addicted to Tumblr.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
Glad I'm not the only one who was bothered by how OOOs switches powers and weapons around for no reason at all sometimes