Hi,I will be posting my Kikaider fan fiction called Sweet Android Kawaider.It's basically a Kikaider for girls which the story is Mahou Shoujo and romance genre.Kind of like Sailor Moon and Candy Candy.

Kawaider is about this Autistic High School girl named Eri Amano.She gets bullied by her classmates,the teacher puts her down,and has no friends due to her Autism.She then met Jiro (AKA Kikaider) and falls in love with him.She wants to be normal just like Jiro so she meets up with Dr.Komyoji to change into an android.She then finds out she's Kawaider and has to fight Kuraider (a female version of Hakaider).Eri uses a heart shaped compact to change into Kawaider along with her pet panda Higuma and Robocon type helper Higuma (has white soft gloved robotic hands).I've been working on Kawaider for 4 years now (went on and off on Kawaider due to college and work) and I hope everyone enjoys Kawaider.

Episode 1-Meet Eri-Chan

Once upon a time there a sixteen year old girl named Eri Amano. She was a High School girl, but she’s very different from the other High School students because she has a disability called Autism. Since Eri-Chan has Autism, she has problems socially, can be naïve with not realizing that people are taking advantage of her or lying to her and can get fixated on cute character goods. Eri-Chan gets bullied a lot by her classmates because of her Autism until she tries to commit suicide until the police catches her. Eri really hates being Autistic that she wishes that she was normal like the rest of the High School students and her little sister Hotaru.

Eri-Chan sits on her desk like usual until someone punched her on the back very hard.

“Hey you loser, why do you like cute stuff when you are in High School. Only elementary students like that stuff†Genki said.

Another kid hit Eri on the head.

“You are such a loser Eri-Chan. People with Autism never grow up†Jun said.

“Just leave me alone, okay. I hate having Autism and I wish I was normal†Eri screamed.

Eri-Chan started to cry.

“Eri-Chan, I want you to leave this class just right now†Mrs.Mizuko said.

The classmates started to laugh at Eri-Chan.

“Genki and Jun won’t leave me alone†Eri screamed while she was crying.

“You can’t do any of the work or can’t do the tests. You also won’t be able to graduate from High School or go to college since I think it will be to hard for you†Mrs.Mizuko said.

“Hey I passed the cram tests thanks to a lot of tutoring everyday. You can’t tell me I can’t do anything when I can†Eri whined.

“Class dismissed for now and I will continue to talk with Eri-Chan tommarow†Mrs.Mizuko said.

“Yeah, I’m going to talk to the teacher. I’m never going to go back to school again and I will probably hang myself until I die†Eri said.

Eri-Chan walked to the Ramen Shop to have her usual snack.

“Having a tough day like usual my loyal customer Eri-Chan?†the cashier asked.

“I hate being Autistic that I want to be normal†Eri cried.

“Autistic people are just human beings like everyone in this world. There‘s no such thing as a normal person†the cashier said.

As Eri-Chan sat down to take apart her chopsticks to eat the ramen, the cashier for the Ramen Shop turned into the Orange Octopus. The Orange Octopus used the tentacles to grab her around her until she couldn’t move. The Orange Octopus was destroying the Ramen Shop and breaking all the dishes.

The school kids walked by the Ramen Shop and laugh at what’s going on at the Ramen Shop. All the kids saw that Eri got caught by the Orange Octopus and started to laugh.

“Eri-Chan is so Autistic that she can’t even move away from that monster†Genki said

“I dare you to save her†Jun said.

“I would save her because people with Autism can’t help themselves†Genki said.

“Please help me because I’m too Autistic to do so†Jiko said in a mocking voice.

The school kids continued to laugh and poke fun of Eri tangled up in the Orange Octopus’s tentacles.

“Help me, someone†Eri screamed.

“Try to help yourself you freak†Genki said as he was laughing.

The school kids walked away from the destroyed Ramen Shop laughing at Eri-Chan until a cute looking guy wearing a denim suit with a guitar on his back was riding the Side Machine. The cute looking guy was named Jiro which changes into Kikaider. Jiro jumped off from the Side Machine and changed into Kikaider. Kikaider knew he had to save the girl that was captured by the Orange Octopus.

“I need someone to save me†Eri screamed.

The Orange Octopus still was grabbing onto Eri until Kikaider punched it on it’s head. Kikaider punched it so many times since it wouldn’t let go of Eri. Kikaider’s last punch made the Orange Octopus let go of Eri until she fell on the floor.

“At least someone finally saved me hopefully†Eri said.

Eri was watching Kikaider fight the Orange Octopus. Eri was amazed about Kikaider fighting since it made her feel better about her awful day at school. A few minutes later, Kikaider destroyed the Orange Octopus which means it’s gone. Eri-Chan couldn’t get her eyes off of Jiro because he’s cute.

Jiro came up towards Eri.

Eri-Chan falls in love with Jiro.

“Do you want to go on a ride with me†Jiro asked.

“Sure, I would like to have a ride with you because you look so cute†Eri said.

Jiro smiled.

Jiro took Eri on the Side Machine and drove her to the fields to spend some time with her. While Eri was sitting next to Jiro, he was playing his guitar. Eri loved the way Jiro played his guitar that she wishes she could play an instrument.

“You did such a good job playing the guitar. I wish I could play the instrument like that†Eri said.

“What is your name I ask you†Jiro asked.

“My name is Eri Amano and I have Autism†Eri said.

“As my name is Jiro Komyoji. What is Autism anyways?†Jiro asked.

“It’s a disability that makes you different than other people and I get bullied a lot in my school. I really hate myself and I want to be a normal person so no one would make fun of me†Eri said.

“I’m different from others because I’m a machine. I’m not a human at all†Jiro said.

“If you’re a machine, then I think you’re a normal person. I mean normal people can drive motorcycles and play the guitar as people with Autism can’t†Eri said.

“Do you want to be a machine like me?†Jiro asked.

“Yes I would. If I’m a machine that means I will be normal and have no Autism. But where do I have to go?†Eri said.

“Dr. Komyoji, the professor that created me†Jiro said.

“Where do I have to go to see Dr. Komyoji?†Eri asked.

“You have to go to his lab which is about forty five minutes from Ishinomaki†Jiro said.

“When will I see Dr. Komyoji?†Eri asked.

“How about tomorrow morning I could take you to see Dr. Komyoji†Jiro said.

“That will be fine†Eri said.

Eri’s cell phone started to ring

“I think it’s my Mom just now†Eri said.

Eri checked her cell phone and she got a text from her Mom. It was about her Mom being worried about me not being home on time†Eri said.

“What’s the matter now?†Jiro asked

“I need to go home because my Mom is worried about me not coming home on time. Mom is cooking dinner and I need to come home for dinner†Eri said.

“I will drive you home right now if you show me how to get to your house†Jiro said.

Jiro drove Eri home on the Side Machine. Eri-Chan loved riding on the Side Machine with Jiro going home from school. He dropped Eri off by her house when she got home.

“It’s nice meeting you my love†Jiro said.

“Bye Jiro, I love you†Eri said.

Jiro came towards Eri and kissed her on the lips.

Kyoko saw what was going outside looking outside the window near the kitchen.

“I see my Eri-Chan is falling in love with some guy she doesn’t even know. She’s too young to get a boyfriend and get into a serious relationship†Kyoko said.

“The day is finally here, I meet the guy I love and won’t have Autism anymore†Eri said.

When Eri opens the door, Kyoko was standing at the door looking very upset at Eri.

“Just who is this guy you were with and why did you come home late?†Kyoko said.

“He’s my boyfriend that doesn’t pick on me for having Autism. His name is Jiro†Eri said.

“You don’t even know this guy and your dinner is cold. I can‘t believe you even kissed him since you just met him†Kyoko said.

“I hope I will love Jiro forever or maybe even marry him†Eri said.

“Can you just please stop talking about Jiro? I want you to focus on you going to school and being successful in life†Kyoko said.

“People with Autism will never be successful like normal people. Most people will Autism will live in group homes, never get married, or have somebody give them a bath and brushing their teeth†Eri said.

“That’s not true Eri-Chan. You are not a low functioning Autistic like Yoko that lives down the street. Some people with Autism will never be high functioning like you†Kyoko said.

Kenji walked through the door

“Hello my lovely wife, I just got home and ready to eat your wonderful dinners you always make†Kenji said.

“That’s good my dear, I’ve just got a call from Mrs. Mizuko and she said that she won’t go to that school anymore. I’m very upset with Mrs. Mizuko and the school in general since she treated our Eri-Chan that she couldn’t do anything. She proved Mrs. Mizuko wrong by passing the cram tests by having a day off from school to get extra tutoring†Kyoko said.

“I’ve just got a phone call from Dr. Komyoji and he said that this guy named Jiro is a machine. Dr. Komyoji knows about Eri-Chan wanting to be normal and not live with Autism anymore since Jiro told him about Eri. Dr. Komyoji was the one who created Jiro†Kenji said.

“Why would you believe Dr. Komyoji on making our Eri-Chan have no more Autism and be a normal person. That’s a bunch of rubbish and I think Eri-Chan is a okay by the way she is. There is no cure for Autism anyways and nobody knows how people are born with Autism†Kyoko said.

“I told Dr. Komyoji that Eri-Chan should be a normal girl with no Autism so she will see him tommarow†Kenji said.

Kyoko gave Kenji an upset look at Kenji for making a meeting with Dr. Komyoji.

Eri walked towards the dinner table. Eri opened up her kitty and baby chick chopsticks case to eat her dinner of rice and tempura.

“So Eri-Chan, I decided to take you out of the school you are at since you have been getting bullied there too much due to your Autism. I don‘t know about where to put you for school since we put you in so many schools in and out of town. I know some schools were too low functioning or had a lot of behavioral issues. I‘m thinking we would home school you Eri-Chan†Kyoko said.

Eri-Chan started to cry and scream very loud.

“I hate living with Autism and I want to be normal like Jiro†Eri cried.

“Can you please stop bringing up Jiro. I don’t want you being with Jiro because you don’t even know him since you just met him in the middle of the streets†Kyoko said.

“At least you are going to be seeing Dr. Komyoji to make your wish come true†Kenji said.

“Please don’t rub it in my dear Kenji. As it is, I’m upset enough for you to give her the decision to see Dr. Komyoji†Kyoko said.

Then Hotaru-Chan came downstairs to eat her dinner.

Eri-Chan stomped her foot and banged her fist very hard.

“What‘s the matter with Eri“ Hotaru said.

“She’s just having a hard day and you could just leave her be†Kenji said.

After dinner Eri-Chan took a shower and got ready for bed. She was thinking about how the kids would ridicule and bully her everyday for having Autism. She really wants to see Dr.Komyoji to make her normal like Jiro. As Eri got out of shower, she put on her bunny pajamas and brushed her hair. She then went to bed thinking about Jiro.

Flashback from a few hours ago.

“It’s nice meeting you my love†Jiro said.

“Bye Jiro, I love you†Eri said.

“Jiro I love you and I wish you were here with me†Eri said.

Eri-Chan was lying in bed thinking about Jiro. She was feeling very tired and she fell asleep. While Eri-Chan was sleeping, Jiro was sitting outside on a tree by the window playing his guitar. Eri loved the sound of Jiro’s guitar while she was sleeping.

“Jiro, I love you and I want to marry you†Eri whispered.

The End

Episode 2

Here's Episode 2 of Kawaider.This is to good part where she turns into an android.

Episode 2-Eri is Kawaider

Hotaru was already for school as she walked out of the door to see her friend Masaru Komyoji.

“Bye Mama, I’m going to school with Masaru†Hotaru said.

“Have a good day and I will pick you up when school is out†Kyoko said.

“I wish 3rd grade was like that for me. Having a playdate like Hotaru-Chan as I never had one†Eri said.

“Stop being so jealous of Hotaru-Chan. Hotaru-Chan was not born Autistic and learned things very quickly. The way you were you learned things slowly and had social problems in 3rd grade†Kyoko said.

“Going to work my love, I will be home very late which will be 8:45pm†Kenji said.

“I love you very much Kenji†Kyoko said.

Kyoko kissed Kenji

“Eri-Chan, there’s breakfast of rice and eggs for you before your meeting with Dr. Komyoji. Your new boyfriend Jiro will take you to see Dr. Komyoji†Kenji said.

“I’m going out right now†Eri said.

“Don’t forget to eat breakfast and I can’t believe you are going to see that stupid Dr. Komyoji†Kyoko said.

“I’m going out with Jiro too†Eri said.

“Is he the guy that took you home from school?†Kyoko said.

“Um, yes†Eri said.

“Why are you going with that guy that took you home from school when you didn‘t know him? I hope you don‘t get serious with him when you should be going back to school†Kyoko said.

“No I won‘t, I will be fine Mom. I will try to go home as early as I can†Eri said.

“Just be careful and try not to see Dr. Komyoji†Kyoko said.

Eri walked out of the house and without Kyoko looking she saw Jiro on his Side Machine waiting for her.

“Jiro, I’m here†Eri said.

“I will take you to see Dr.Komyoji my love†Jiro said.

Jiro took Eri to see Dr.Komyoji to change her into an android. It was long ride for Eri to get to his lab.

A few hours later, Eri and Jiro came to Dr.Komyoji’s lab. They walked to the door as Eri knocked on the door.

“Come in please†Dr. Komyoji said.

“Your that Eri Amano that Jiro and your father told me about. You are the one that has Autism and wants to be a normal person†Dr. Komyoji said.

“Yes that’s true because I want to be normal like Jiro†Eri said.

“Now let me show you where to go to change you into an android†Dr. Komyoji said.

Dr. Komyoji placed Eri into this pod that will be mechanizing her. The pod got turned on and started the mechanizing process. Dr. Komyoji examined her mind which shows that she loves cute stuff. Dr,Komyoji will make her into a fighting android like Kikaider but the name will be Kawaider. Kawaider will fight with Kikaider against Hakaider and his new rival Kuraider. She will have a motorcycle named the Kawaii Cycle along with helpers Higuma the bear and Tamako the cute little robot. The process took a couple of hours until Eri was officially an android with no Autism to worry about.

Eri walked out of the pod happily.

“Jiro, I’m finally a machine like you. I don‘t have Autism anymore and I‘m a normal girl†Eri said happily as she was hugging Jiro.

Jiro gave a kiss on Eri-Chan’s lips.

“At least you are happy right now that you are normal†Dr. Komyoji said

As Jiro was driving Eri-Chan back home after seeing Dr. Komyoji, Eri saw this car that threw out a cute panda doll. The panda was white and pink with flowers on her head.

“Sayuki, why did you throw out the panda? You were the one that wanted it†Aki said.

“I don’t want it anymore. I want a dollhouse instead†Sayuki screamed.

“Well, it’s hard to please you since you are very spoiled most of the time†Aki said.

“Jiro, can we stop somewhere because I see someone throw out a pink panda doll a spoiled girl doesn’t want anymore†Eri said.

“Does it mean you will take it? I wouldn’t take it if I were you because she might want it back†Jiro said.

Jiro stops his Side Machine so Eri could get the panda.

“Poor cute little panda. The spoiled brat didn’t care for the panda, but at least I get to take it home†Eri said.

Eri took the panda and started to hold it.

“I will take very good care of you and sleep with you†Eri said.

Eri-Chan got home as early as she could so her parents won’t worry about her being home late. Eri-Chan walked into the house as Kyoko had a stern look on her face.

“Were you just with that Jiro Eri-Chan?†Kyoko said.

“Yes, he gave me a ride home from somewhere†Eri said.

“Don’t tell me you went to see Dr. Komyoji after I told you not to†Kyoko said.

“Actually I did and I have no more Autism†Eri said.

“Eri-Chan, why didn’t you listen to me about not seeing Dr. Komyoji. Autism never goes away and you will always have it. You just have to learn how to live with it and not letting your disability get to you†Kyoko said.

Later on in the day, Hotaru and Masaru came home from school as Eri was enjoying her pink panda doll.

“Hello Eri-Chan†Masaru said.

“Oh, hello Masaru. What’s up with you today?†Eri said.

“Hotaru-Chan says you hate living with Autism and you want to be normal. Is that right?†Masaru said.

“I have no more Autism because I’m a normal girl†Eri said.

“You shouldn’t be so down on yourself just because you have Autism. You are just a human being like me†Masaru said.

“I know that, but I have been bullied most of my life and I’m glad to be normal†Eri said.

Then a electronic keyboard magically appeared around Eri’s with a strap on her shoulder.

“Huh, how did this get there? I didn’t buy no keyboard†Eri said.

“I know that. I just hope you didn’t steal it from somewhere†Masaru said.

“Something weird is going on†Hotaru said.

“You remind me of Jiro because he holds a guitar on his back†Masaru said.

“That’s the guy I love†Eri said.

“How can you love him when you never met him?†Masaru asked Eri.

“I did meet Jiro since he’s the one that saved me from the Orange Octopus that destroyed the Ramen Shop. He also took me to see Dr. Komyoji to make me normal with no more Autism†Eri said.

“Don’t lie to me Eri. Jiro still loves Mitsuko†Masaru said.

“I love Jiro and don’t start arguing with me like you always do†Eri said.

“Jiro still loves Mitsuko†Masaru said.

While Eri and Masaru were arguing, this red robotic ball with eyes jumped onto Eri’s lap.

“Hello Eri-Chan†Tamako said

Tamako’s eyes turned happy until Eri-Chan started to scream and jump. Tamako fell onto the floor.

“What’s that?†Hotaru asked.

Tamako started to cry after he fell on the floor.

“Oops, I’m sorry. I didn’t mean to drop you on the floor to make you cry†Eri said.

Eri-Chan picked up Tamako.

“I’ve never seen such a ball with big eyes like that†Hotaru said.

“Me neither†Masaru said.

“Who do you suppose to be?†Eri asked.

“My name is Tamako and I will be your helper. If you need me for anything, I will always be there for you†Tamako said.

Tamako’s eyes become happy.

Later on, Eri-Chan decided to go upstairs in her room. By Eri’s door she saw a pink heart shaped compact that had a red and blue Gemini in front of the door. She picked up the pink heart compact.

“What’s this compact doing in front of my door?†Eri wondered.

“This is what you will use to change into Kawaider†Tamako said.

“Who is this Kawaider you are talking about?†Eri asked.

“You will find out from Higuma who’s in your room†Tamako said.

Eri and Tamako walked into her room. She saw her pink panda doll alive walking and talking.

“That’s my pink panda doll and how did it become alive?†Eri asked.

“My name is Higuma which will be your helper with Tamako. You are holding this pink compact which you will use to change into Kawaider†Higuma said.

“Who is this Kawaider anyways?†Eri asked

“Kawaider is your android form you will change into when you fight against DARK. You will fight with Jiro which changes into Kikaider“ Higuma said.

“You mean the guy I love†Eri said.

“Yup, the guy you have a crush on you will be fighting with together. You will fight against Saburo Gill with his new brain that will change into Hakaider along with his new girlfriend Sango Gill that will change into Kuraider. You will be playing the electric keyboard that you have just like Jiro plays his guitar and will drive the Kawaii Cycle like Jiro has his Side Machine†Higuma said.

“Hey I was not expecting to be a super heroine overnight you know†Eri said.

Tamako used his soft glove hand and punched Eri on the head.

“Tamako, you don’t need punch me in the head†Eri said.

“As you don’t need to act fresh†Tamako said.

“Now now you two, don’t start fighting†Higuma said.

“Anyways, the compact you are holding in your hand will change you into Kawaider and you just have to press the Gemini in the middle of the it“ Higuma said..

Eri-Chan pressed the Gemini on the necklace which will make her change into Kawaider. There was a flash of magic while she was changing into Kawaider. Eri-Chan is officially Kawaider and will fight against DARK.

“Eri-Chan, you look like a bunny right now†Higuma said.

“You look so cute as Kawaider†Tamako said.

Tamako’s eyes became happy.

“How can this be?†Eri said.

Eri checked herself in the mirror and couldn’t believe herself. She looks a lot like Kikaider but in a bunny form.

“I can’t believe this, I look just like Kikaider. I hope my family doesn‘t find out I‘m Kawaider†Kawaider said.

“One thing you have to remember is to keep this a secret. Only Jiro and the two of us will know that your Kawaider. Nobody else will know you are Kawaider†Higuma said.

“What about Hotaru and Masaru?†Eri asked.

“Well I guess that will be fine†Higuma said.

Then Hotaru and Masaru opened Eri’s door.

“Eri-Chan, it’s time for dinner†Hotaru said.

“I better hide before anyone finds out I’m Kawaider†Eri said.

Eri-Chan went into her closet to hide while she was in her Kawaider mode.

“Where’s Eri-Chan anyways?†Masaru said

“I guess she’s sleeping dreaming about Jiro†Hotaru said.

“Jiro is always going to be with Mitsuko†Masaru said.

“Where is Eri-Chan?†Kyoko said.

“She’s in her room dreaming about Jiro†Hotaru said.

“Is she still obsessing about that Jiro? That Dr. Komyoji has screwed up her mind thinking she’s going to marry Jiro†Kyoko said.

“Don’t be so hard on Dr. Koji. I’ve been working with him for about twenty years and he’s good to me. I’ve always went to his gatherings, out for dinner, had coffee with him, and got to know him very well. Why are you so against him now a days?†Kenji said.

Kyoko wouldn’t answer.

“At least I’m not in my Kawaider form anymore†Eri said.

“I think you better get ready for bed now Eri-Chan†Tamako said.

Eri-Chan put her pajamas on and got ready for bed. She put on her bunny pajamas and started to lie down. Tamako’s soft glove hand came out and started to rub Eri’s head very softly as Higuma licked Eri’s cheek for about an hour.

Then Higuma went into Eri’s arms to sleep with her as Tamako was near the bunny alarm clock. Tamako closed his eyes and started to blow a bubble.

The End