Status
Not open for further replies.
well, I'll also be in Tokyo for studies next year but not for the sole purpose of providing Sentai info. there's more fun **** to do there than just watching tokusatsu.

One of the Lord's Angels
well, I'll also be in Tokyo for studies next year but not for the sole purpose of providing Sentai info. there's more fun **** to do there than just watching tokusatsu.

I'll agree on that. As of matter of fact, I think you've just help me out. Be Right back ya'll. Got to redo this Statement of Purpose for the JET Program.

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
A Space Emprie invades the Earth. AkaRed leads the 34 Legendary Super Sentai against them, and they are able to push back the empire, by concentrating and combining their powers. However, there is a catch, by concentrating their powers, the rangers loose their powers. The Space Empire returns, and begins its invasion again.

FOREVER RED anyone?

Lurker
34 Legendary Super Sentai, so I can think that they are all REDS.

I'm guessing that means all the original actors are coming back if this is true.
Cause it wouldn't make sense to have a mix of new and original actors right?

Twitter - @MisturYellow
I thought it would be the 34 Legendary Sentai, meaning all of them, similar to this:

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fjOtPzVJcK0"]YouTube - Super Sentai World Mecha Battle[/ame]

ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I'm guessing that means all the original actors are coming back if this is true.
Well, they can do that and tell us that those new heroes inherited the powers from the original senshis.

You under estimate Toei.
I thought it would be the 34 Legendary Sentai, meaning all of them, similar to this:

YouTube - Super Sentai World Mecha Battle
There are way more than 34 rangers though.

There are 34 Reds though so I guess AkaRed will be leading the Reds. (No room for TimeFire though. :T)

Status
Not open for further replies.