It's over 8,000!
Wow. That's amazing. That's the biggest collection I've seen so far. How long did it take to get everything there?

Toku Addicted Gaijin
That's about 20+ years worth of collecting... Had stuff from when I was a kid and started actually "collecting" around 1989 when the first Batman movie hit... Always had a fascination with Japanese toys though, and that interest eventually took precedent over everything else!

I love your display for everything, and your entire collection. But where did you find the B-fighter figures and the cyber cop figures. I'm tired of having to use beetle borgs, lol. But keep up the collection! :thumbs:

Nice post!!
Cybercop I think was actually sold in the US for awhile in off-brand packaging. mattcomics has had a Cybercop figure since waaaay back when I first him but before we were dating. I think it's set up in the office alongside plushie Gills.

KinoKo!
God... yr collection is simply ... ....
( idk if there is a word for the awesomeness)

Rock on man, love to see more! :castlerock:

Toku Addicted Gaijin
Yeah, the Cyber-Cop figures were the knock-offs they sold back during the Power Ranger craze of the 90's. The B-Fighter figs (shiny) are just Beetleborg figures. The ones behind them in the packages are candy toys...