I saw Dead Set late Sunday night and was somewhat impressed by the use of gore, tension and overall suspense.

Now The Walking Dead was just plain awesome. I enjoyed how the characters interacted with each other and instead of just using a whole crap load of zombies in every scene, they set the tone with the suspense of you don't know when they'll pop up. I can't wait to watch the next episode.

Banned
I loved the walking dead ep1. The quality of the story and acting was very surprising.

HEROW
Yeah, the show looks very promising based on the 1st episode. I don't read the comics, but is it still being published?

^Yes. I think it's 70+ issues. The author intends to continue even after a certain character's death.

Eye See You
Watching ep 1 right now and loving it. It reminds me of 28 Days Later meets Romero Zombies.

I'm totally keeping up with this show.

So only 6 episodes are set for this season (nov-dec)?.

That's because we're more civilised.

Good for you.

What a fantastic start. I was on the edge of my seat the entire time.

I dont know if spoilers are allowed, so I'll just throw up some spoiler tags.

[HIDE]The scene where he rounds the corner and all the zombies are just standing out on the street was amazing. It literally scared the ever loving **** out of me. And the whole tank thing.[/HIDE]

Yeah, I cant wait to see the next episode. The first was fantastic.

Eye See You
I felt so bad for the black dude who was picking off the zombies and then saw his wife as one. :(