Raxbait: Hip
Ooh, I liked the Movie. I think my least favorite was........Kabuto's XD

Super Moderator
I thought Decade was your first Kamen Rider?

No, no; it was Double. I marathoned Double until a few episodes before the Gene Dopant I think~ then I started Decade and marathoned that all the way through. So, technically Decade was the only one I finished since I started with Double when it was still on-going, lol.

And no, I haven't seen the movie yet. After the finale of the series, I wasn't exactly motivated to see anything extra. I'll look forward to the net movies and hyper battles then. :laugh: Comedy is always good, especially if they're poking fun at themselves. :anime:

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Take me and Lynxara's comments to heart, Paula.

BEWARE OF THE KIVA MOVIE.......WARNING.

BTW, have you seen both Decade movies by any chance (or all 3 Decade movies if u include the Cho Den-O team-up movie)?

Kuuguitar
You know, I'm really not split when it comes to liking Kiva's different forms. I really like them all from Basic, to Blue, Green, Purple, then Emperor. I LOVE the design for Saga and Dark Kiva, too.

Wait, Kiva had other forms?

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
Wait, Kiva had other forms?

This music video shall help solve your questions

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKzODIaHTiQ"]Kiva and his other forms[/ame]

:castlerock: :castlerock: :castlerock: Will always love this song

Super Moderator
Yeah, I've seen all of the Decade movies (save the Cho Den O ones; speaking of which are these subbed and available to the world yet? o_O I wanna see them!!) and they were... okay~ lol

I namely watched them for Murai (Yuusuke/AU Kuuga) and Rider suit eye candy. :p

As for Kiva's forms, there was Basic, Garulu (blue), Basshaa (green), Dogga (purple), DoGaBaKi (all three), Emperor, and Flight pfft~

Ankh's hair is simply FABULOUS
If you like all of Kiva's forms, you're probably really going to like the Hyper Battle video :thumbs:

Super Moderator
I'll defintely check out the Hyper Battle Video. Just... gotta make room in the external, lol.

This is a real conversation between my mother and I as I'm re-watching episode 48 of Double:

Me: *crying passionate tears into my pillow*
Mom: ... Oh, Pau. What's wrong? Did you have break up?
Me: I need a boyfriend to break up with first, Mom. I'm just watching something good.
Mom: Oh... that is like Power Ranger. *laughs*
Me: *fuu~* Not really... but okay~
Mom: You should find Japanese boy. Then you two can cry together while watching.
Me: ... -_-; *sigh* I love you, but you can leave my room now, Mom...

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Hmm, I was in the middle of watching GARO when I discovered that TVN is going to be redoing it from dvds. Darnit, do I finish and then just watch it again, or should I wait? The dilemma! :shakefist