Rising Sun Chit-Chat part V - Lounge Air. Look into it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
That's your answer to everything. No fun in the sack for you tonight. :O

Kagayaki Power
[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SZ7TMiUS3Ks&NR=1[/ame]

i love crack sometimes :D

wheee talking too fast... can't understand....... alsoooo can't read that fast............hahahahahahaha *dies*

Mad Skillz
That one was interesting. The vocals on the J-Men sound a little too slow and kinda like they're stumbling, though. XD;

What program are you using for this?

私の占いは当たる
Utagoe Rip to pull out vocals then Audacity to assemble it. I don't think it turned out as well as it sounded in my head though--it came from a bit of an earworm where the guitar chord progression in the chorus of Leave all behind matches up with the same sort of part in Genkai Revolution.

Mad Skillz
Ah haha yeah I can imagine that it might have sounded better in your head. I'm sure you can get it to work if you play around a little bit more, seems to me like the vocals might need to be faster to work with th-man I keep forgetting my Hibiki fork starts beeping when I leave it on, as if it's saying "If you're not gonna play with me, turn me the eff off!"-e song.

私の占いは当たる
They're already sped up quite a bit, it'll start sounding silly if they get any faster :laugh:

Mad Skillz
That reminds me! I accidentally hit the speed up button on a player a few days ago and...man, Nobody's Perfect is hilarious at like 5x its normal speed.

私の占いは当たる
Double-Action Gun form and Real-Action are pretty good sped up a little (20%), Gun form sounds like an actual rap and Real-Action sounds more punkish. Shonen yo sounds completely bizarre :p

Status
Not open for further replies.