A bunch of bs:

LeBron James didn't feel comfortable coming to play for the Knicks, a source told the New York Post.

James was afraid of New York's bright lights and the intense nature of the media, the source claims.

Knicks coach Mike D'Antoni hinted that might be the case on Thursday.

"I think I was attracted to a lot of cities," James told Michael Wilbon after his decision as he sidestepped a question about New York.

"I was attracted to a lot of cities, but it came down to where I can win and where my family would be happy."

Read more: http://realgm.com/src_wiretap_archi..._lebron_was_afraid_of_new_york/#ixzz0tCwTF9iv

#MissionMiami
He's a fraud. He is not a King.

Hell, he openly said last night he didn't wanna be the guy to score 30 points to win a game. But he said, he could win a scoring title when he wanted too.

He's a total flip-flopper. I'm just glad we got Randolph who could be BETTER than James at full potential.

I am personally waiting for Charles Barkley to say something...........'cause you know Chuck gotta big mouth

He did. He pretty much said, he is not the guy we thought he was. He is not the leader or go to guy on a team.

He said if he was 25, he would have won championships by himself until he needed the help.

EDIT: Mo Williams ain't to happy:

Cavaliers guard Maurice Williams used his Twitter page (@mogotti2) to rant about LeBron James' decision to leave the team on Thursday night.

"Well [expletive], I gotta be honest. I'm sick [expletive] a dog. I feel like my heart has been pulled out. But I'm happy for my friend," he wrote immediately following LeBron's announcement that he'd sign with the Heat.

Williams then ranted with the following posts:

--I can't believe this is really real. This is surreal. So many emotions on one man decision. I wonder what is our next move.

--The only thing, and I mean the only thing I disagree with is.... If he knew somewhere else was the destination. He should have spared cle ... On national tv. But this was history so we might not understand the magnitude today. But when we look back on this, we might not ... Never see this again.

--I know we all angry, mad, disappointed. But remember that's a triple double walking. Let's pray he have a change of heart 2nite.

--The person that I feel most sorry for is mike brown. He is a really good coach.

Last edited:
I too like Anthony Randolph, he just needs to get buffer and be more physical and he'll be a beast. LeBron is only 25, if he was in his early 30's and did this it be more reasonable but he just fcked everybody, hero of NY my ass.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
He did. He pretty much said, he is not the guy we thought he was. He is not the leader or go to guy on a team.

He said if he was 25, he would have won championships by himself until he needed the help.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uj3-TpLvKbM"]Chuck says What He Really Feels About Lebron NOW[/ame]

Yep, you're right

Some kind of Beast mode
^Yea Charles was sounding smart last night, I was kinda shocked.

Just an Internet User Passing Thru
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UBQCO8v1v3Q"]Hitler's Reaction to Lebron's "Decision"[/ame]

:laugh:

Some kind of Beast mode
^:laugh: Man they find anything just to use that video.

#MissionMiami
I too like Anthony Randolph, he just needs to get buffer and be more physical and he'll be a beast. LeBron is only 25, if he was in his early 30's and did this it be more reasonable but he just fcked everybody, hero of NY my ass.

According to reports back in June, he put on 40 pounds of muscle and he's only 20.

Exactly, fact is he just joined to get his little rings with his friends. Nothing more, nothing less.

If he can take a paycut for Miami, he could have taken one with NY or Chicago or Cleveland to win a title creating more cap space for another big name.

He'll never know what self-fulfillment is since he didn't work his ass off to get the ring if he ever got one.

#MissionMiami
Bingo. His rings mean poppy cock to me, If they do win a title this year. I will remember to change the channel on Baseball while he "celebrates"....Now, If I could only understand baseball better...

Anywho,

Knicks close to signing pg Raymond Felton to multi-year deal, league sources told Yahoo! Sports.