Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuuguitar
Wait, you're quite taller than Alata?

And Bladerun is a Kain Expy? VERY COOL!

二番目の翻訳者
Wait, you're quite taller than Alata?

Yeah, I'm 5'11". Why must I love tiny Japanese men. :(

I dunno if Bladerun is a deliberate pull from Kain or not; he doesn't seem to have a lot in common with him other than the superficial, but that alone is pretty damn cool. Now, if he turned out to been brainwashed... but that doesn't really seem his style, though. Dude is totally secure in his evil.

oh God Epic 8 lol... oh God it's definitely the lamest yet funniest episode so far!

I'm gonna say Alata's creeping up in my rankings after this episode... he's too cute xD, and yeah... I think he's gay (as in Yudai Chiba), well not that it's important; just sayin' ;)

The funny moments were really funny though... whatever they wanted to do to trick the MOTW was filled with LOL-goodness... especially Hyde & Moune <3

one complain though... didn't expect Nozomu's dad to return and do such lame things like getting struck by lightning. and Exotic GoseiGreat is fugly as hell and just REALLY TACKY. I pray it's a one-off thing cos I don't ever wanna see it again for the rest of my life : /

the remix ED is cute too... they're all so cute! And I can't wait for next week's episode.. girl power episode ftw ! :buttrock:

EDIT: Bladerun is cool as hell... if not for his appearance the villain side this episode would have been an epic fail. cos um seriously the MOTW sounds like a moron and IS a moron anyway

Epic 8 was an EPIC FILLER! I thought the episode was funny as hell! I could care less of the of the action/fighting scenes, overall, no character development, new header cards that we'll probably never see again. Also! some cute dancing in the end! What more could you as for!?

It was a 6/10 for me, all just because of the funny. Hyde showed some good, "acting," while Alata was just plain "V," 24/7. While nothing was really explored, for which I'm waiting till probably Epic 10 or so, it was a good overall fun episode.

I think dancing in the end of the episode is almost the new thing with SS, GekiRanger didn't have it, Magi, Go-On, and now Goseiger have some sort of dancing incorporated with their endings of the episodes. I'm sure those microphones are just prop (gawd I surely hope so), so them tambourines better not be some weird weapon or something.

Epic 8 was actually fairly easy to understand for the elementary level of Japanese that I know (I guess that's a fact for most since it's a kid's show), for the next Epic? A Girl Pawaa episode? Hey, I isn't complaining y'all!

It almost got away from me complaining about not having any story incorporated as of this episode, but alas, I still am waiting (patiently, I might add), for some sort of movement with the story and backgrounds..

Some kind of Beast mode
Yooooo, Epic 8 was hilarious. I gotta say Arata is really funny. I loved the part where he was hiding under the sheet from the doctor. :laugh:

Plus that reminds me, just as I thought..the doctor doesn't know the group's identity. You guys are trying to confuse me!

When it was time for the action and to be serious it was great..and I'll say this again..I LOVE BUREDORAN!!

Exotic was a cool little distraction, but nothing special.

Next Week:Gotchya Gosei Girls...mmm, I wish I could get them. :drool:

Skick GoseiGreatto!

Status
Not open for further replies.