I liked him when he wasn't a god
I'm starting to wonder if Yuuma is ever going to get any closer to telling Tama that he likes her or just play the part of the jealous friend from the sidelines for the rest of the series,

I thought he had? Wasn't there that episode where he wanted to propose to her and she told him to wait until he had come back safely?

Mad Skillz
That whole bit just seemed to me like it wasn't taken too seriously.

Also to anyone interested, the Takara Tomy 2010 Toy Fair is on the 17th of this month, so hopefully we'll get news on a third series by then. If there's nothing by then...well I don't exactly wanna sound pessimistic, but I'd just give up hope on a third series. Rescue Fire was the 5th best selling property for Takara Tomy last year, which makes me think they would want to keep the franchise going, but we would usually know something around 10/13 weeks before the series starts.

Banned
Is it true that Tatsuya Homura/Fire-1 will becomes so powerful, his color will be white, rather than being orange?

Mad Skillz
...not that we've seen so far.

So tonight's episode was really good, think we got a nice bit of backstory in for Kentarou in what was likely the character's final episode and an overall nice end to the Nagoya arc. 'twas a fun one while it lasted and I really loved how it showed off Hyper Rescue as heroes as well as Rescue Fire and seeing them work in tandem is such a treat.

Joukaen's return was pretty neat as well and I loved the flame demon for this episode, definitely one of the more interesting ones I've seen in the series. Think we also got a nice new attack from Tatsuya. Though, oddly it seemed like no one really got any focus in the episode outside of Kentarou, there was that little bit with that kid who hated Rescue Fire, but I thought that was resolved rather quickly.

And next time we get...Taiga's sister! That should be fun.

--

This was also my favorite "watch next time!" bumper.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
That whole bit just seemed to me like it wasn't taken too seriously.

Also to anyone interested, the Takara Tomy 2010 Toy Fair is on the 17th of this month, so hopefully we'll get news on a third series by then. If there's nothing by then...well I don't exactly wanna sound pessimistic, but I'd just give up hope on a third series. Rescue Fire was the 5th best selling property for Takara Tomy last year, which makes me think they would want to keep the franchise going, but we would usually know something around 10/13 weeks before the series starts.

Doesn't look like it's happening then, does it? :sweat: Oh well. It's been a fun two years ...

Mad Skillz
From what I read on Cow-Spot, it seems that the Japanese dub of Transformers Animated will be taking Rescue Fire's timeslot, and apparently the CGI team working for Tomica Hero is mostly doing Space Battleship Yamato this year, so...yeah, unless there's some super surprise coming, no Tomica Hero 3.

Banned
Very sad that there will be no Tomica Hero 3, but what a ride! I'll make sure that my kids get to see this in the future. Wish that they go ahead for third series.

Anybody stil watching this series. Episode 46 was a good episode. It focused on Fire 4.

Im still say this that the actor that plays Fire 4 need to do more toku after this. The suit actor is pretty damn good.

Rescue Dream was played in this episode. One of my favorite songs.

Mad Skillz
Annnd here we go, final spoilers ahead, major spoilers for the final episode ahead:

[hide]48 - Conclusions: Fire-1 VS Joukaen

The Rescue Fire members get a break when Q-Suke finds a way to get them back into the hijacked Fire Phoenix base. Tatsuya learns that in the past, Joukaen hoped for coexistence with mankind. Is the conclusion to Fire-1 and Joukaen's story truly a battle?

49 - Crisis! Don Kaen's Complete Revival

Don Kaen makes Mt. Fuji erupt and uses its strength to bolster Ukaen, Sakaen, and Chukaen's. Even though it's certain the dragons will be destroyed, Yuuma feels resolute in proposing to Tama, though he tells her to give him her answer when he returns.

50 - Bring Forth the Impossible Miracle!

Don Kaen's full power is unleashed as he becomes a huge sun-like fireball and begins to burn the earth. Fires occur all over the earth and Tatsuya is left to battle them alone. Will the earth die? What is the fate of the other Rescue Fire members?

Final Episode / 51 - The Great Final Battle with Don Kaen, Explosively Completed!

Once more, Rescue Fire heads to space, learning the connection between Don Kaen and all of life itself. All the questions are finally answered in the final great battle between life and life.* And what of Yuuma and Tama-chan's marriage? Rescue Fire's fight isn't over yet!

I put life and life because Don Kaen is literally referred to as "the life", the very first being in existence.[/hide]