I was thinking about applying for Spider-Man, too. :laugh:

Anyway, here's my bio for Kuuga:
Name: Hiroshi “Hiro” Koyama
Year: First
Appearance:
The picture was way bigger than I meant it to be, so I'll just link to it.
Toku Power 1: Kamen Rider Kuuga
8673-img_1081917_42524577_0_large.png

Toku Power 2: I think I’ll forego this for Kuuga, since he’s already got 11 forms (12 if you count Rising Ultimate), and adding a whole extra power set on top of that seems a bit greedy.
Short Bio: A troublemaker all his life, Hiro encountered Yuusuke Godai one day while in the process of trying to steal the tires off of Beat Chaser 2000. Rather than get angry at the young man, the good-natured Yuusuke took Hiro under his wing and tried to bring out the good in him – eventually, he even revealed his duel identity to him. After the war against DaiShocker, however, Yuusuke decided that his time as Kuuga was over, and passed the Arcle on to Hiro. Seeing this as his chance to make up for the life he led before, Hiro enrolled at Battle Academy in the hopes of training with the best among his peers and becoming something better than what he had been.

In Justice, We Trust!
Approved Cap. :thumbs:

Well

Whomever posts a bio first will get him. I'm not gonna be playing favourites

Last edited:
Guess my first season. Hint:^
Is it OK if I reserve W? And (I know it's a stupid question) but can he be 1 person? And can I use my Battle School DCD profile?

In Justice, We Trust!
No. However a rider works, THAT'S how they work in this RP too. If Double needs two people, then he needs two people. What's the point of calling him "Double" if he's just one person?

And...I'm gonna hold out on Double, and see if anyone else wants him too.

EDIT:

Seeing as how you've used Double once before in this RP, I'd like to give someone else the opportunity to play him...so NO DOUBLE FOR YOU.

Last edited:
In Justice, We Trust!
I've switched Shadow from Odin to Diend. Also decided to add Dark Decade to the character roster.

ALSO!

I'm switching Shadow and Ningyo along with any villain to NPC status. Teachers, unless created by a specific person will be NPC as well.

There free to use for anyone to use in sub plots or battles, just PM me with what you want to use them for first before doing it!!!

I'm gonna wait till after this Weekend to get the RP started since we're still waiting on bios from a few people.

Lurker
Hey, Dark Kabuto, can I make a villain that has several themes from the real world (Like racism)?

In Justice, We Trust!
Can't see why not...gotta see what you have in mind first though. :thumbs:

Lurker
Can't see why not...gotta see what you have in mind first though. :thumbs:

Can I use your character Koumori Ashikaga in my profile? Also, it would be towards the fact that Barack Obama is president (If you intend to use him) and then turns anyone who also wants to murder Obama into Fangires (For his own purposes), and Koumori would be his daughter (Though she does not use his family name). In other words, my character would be Kamen Rider Dark Kiva.

Last edited:
Heroes are forever
Question DK, if you're a teacher, are you supposed to be the original user of the character you picked? And if not, can you still be the original?
(Considering I pick one that's not already listed there)