Worldwalker
Same here for Dino Thunder. I was hoping that Tommy would be the "Zordon" of the team, or that they had more Megazords instead of support zord swap, but hey. It was Tommy Oliver. Nuff said.

Updates

Added to the first page. Don't read unless you want to be spoiled. Lots of twists revealed in the summaries.

Isn't Kaoru younger than Takeru? o_O
I think she is...which is kinda funny at the same time. Still I hope she fights with them at the end somehow. I was hopping she would have kept her powers and let takeru be her field general.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
[hide]Looks like I was right about Takeru ending up with Mako, or why would she oh-so-helpfully pitch up to try and save him from Juzou? :redface2:

I'm going to assume the "hidden disk created by (Takeru's) mother" was created by Kaoru, not the actual mother who brought him into the world ...[/hide]

[hide]Looks like I was right about Takeru ending up with Mako, or why would she oh-so-helpfully pitch up to try and save him from Juzou? :redface2:

I'm going to assume the "hidden disk created by (Takeru's) mother" was created by Kaoru, not the actual mother who brought him into the world ...[/hide]
[hide] well She does adopts him as her son...Yeahhhhhhhh that's not weird or anything.[/hide]

Red Falcon
I love you, dukemon :wub:

Anyway, the next few episodes looks intense :castlerock:

DSP

Lurker
I'm confused, is it possible for someone younger to adopt someone older O_O unless Kaoru is actually older than she looks.

And Lazycoconut, maybe because she cares D: I mean she sensed there was something wrong with him already in earlier eps, I think she's just off to help as a concerned friend, heck all of them show up eventually. I think she's there so to have her final battle with dayuu hence the focus.

I'm confused, is it possible for someone younger to adopt someone older O_O unless Kaoru is actually older than she looks.

And Lazycoconut, maybe because she cares D: I mean she sensed there was something wrong with him already in earlier eps, I think she's just off to help as a concerned friend, heck all of them show up eventually. I think she's there so to have her final battle with dayuu hence the focus.

She's no older than Takeru (not sure when she was born exactly) but that doesn't matter. She's a noble, adopting someone into the royal family.

And yeah, I don't think the summaries denote any shipping between Mako and Takeru. Mako's the mother of the group, and she's been the one who's noticed Takeru's slow-but-steady breakdown. Having her be the one to show up first to save him (after Ji) makes a lot of sense.