Status
Not open for further replies.
Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
FINALS ARE OVER! :dance::buttrock:

This means two things:

1) I don't have to spend the shitload of money it costs to study at the library every day.
2) I can spend some quality time with the one person who matters the most in the world: ME! :D

You have to pay to study in the library?

Is not impressed right now...
Well, let's see. There's...

1) The cost of gas for shlepping back and forth to the library since I live about 30 minutes away from the school.
2) The cost of food because I was spending upwards of 14 hours a day in there.
3) The cost of printing out files and papers since they raised the price of them.
4) The cost of buying a new iPod charger because somebody STOLE MINE. :mad:

So in short... yes. Yes, you do.

Ah. Yeah, I see. I know the feeling about the car charger. Mine got stolen (along with my ipod, my sister's prescription glasses and a lot of random stuff from my trunk) when my car got broken into while I was at a Journey concert. :shakefist

I'm convinced the security was in on it, since my car has an alarm that could wake the dead. The window had been slim-jimmed. :disappoin

I have no expenses when going to the library.

Well, I do live 20 minutes away, but that's negligible.

And I don't eat.

Ever.

:ph34r:

HAHA. Though, you're lucky Mr. Underachiever. My finals aren't over until Tuesday. Calculus 3, Applied Statistics, Computer Graphics and Meteorology. Although, I can get away with doing nothing for graphics, but I kind of wanted to make something cool. Cooler than the flying saucer and robot that I made at least.

Who the hell would steal somebody's glasses?

That's what I'd like to know. Not to mention the huge awesome picnic basket that we brought along that had been a wedding gift for my sister a couple of months earlier. That was the only time they used it. :redface2:

Psh, everyone knows if you're going to break into a car, you have to check under the seats, in the glove box, and in the trunk.

Status
Not open for further replies.