2010 Super Sentai -Tensou Sentai Goseiger (See First Page for Latest Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mad Skillz
Well it just depends on when they're leaked, we already had full Shinkenger scans by this time last year, so it really should be any day now, I know I'm keeping an eye out on the imageboards for the first scans. With that cast picture, I really feel like we'll get it soon.
(though I feel like I'm the only one that would be happy with Miura as a ranger)

Mad Skillz
Yeeeaah I don't see that one ever happening. I heard she's actually tried out for roles and just never got them and I kinda think she's a little too high profile, not super awesome amazing, but more than the unknowns Sentai tends to pick.

EDIT - ...on second thought. That blog post says her biggest dream that she's wanted forever is coming true next year. That would be pretty neat. Miaka says the last line reads "sen-shouko-tai".

She sang the Gurren Langen theme

So perhaps the singer for the OP of Goseiger?

Or villainess role

Mad Skillz
I would think she could be an actual ranger cause that's the role she's wanted for a long time. Annnd...well she could sing the theme she is singed to Columbia.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I would think she could be an actual ranger cause that's the role she's wanted for a long time. Annnd...well she could sing the theme she is singed to Columbia.

I'm pretty sure she was mentioned as a possible Yellow last year.

How many Sentai themes have been sung by a woman? We haven't had one for at least the last ten years ... :sweat:

I'm pretty sure she was mentioned as a possible Yellow last year.

How many Sentai themes have been sung by a woman? We haven't had one for at least the last ten years ... :sweat:

Timeranger was the last time wasn't it.

I'd love it if Nanase Aikawa did a Sentai theme.

Status
Not open for further replies.