Henshin Justice Unlimited: All For Great Justice (RPG)

"Stay out of this, BOY!"

"Ingrate."

He mutters to himself, but before he can do anything else, a crash off to his left makes him spin around. The guy on the bike who crashed - Jack, though he doesn't know his name yet - seems to be in a spot of trouble. After the newcomer pushes the bike off him, the roaches throw him away from it, and Kurou takes careful aim and fires. One of the roaches that threw Jack starts to clutch at his middle, as a ring of fire burns it from the inside out after a shot right in the back. The silver Mateba automatic in his left hand raises and fires, sending a bullet slamming into a roaches' knee, making it collapse and then shatter as the bullet's ice spell activates.

"How many more of these things are there?"

He sees the crowd that was chasing Jack approaching quickly, and starts running and jumping across the piles of rubble with ease. The black and red Mauser in his right hand fires twice as he moves, turning another two roaches around Jack into ash, leaving only one in his immediate vicinity as the crowd approaches. Down to sixteen..I have to watch my ammo.

"Scimitar of Barzai!"

His hands dart under the coat as he reaches the edge of a building, coming out after he holsters the guns, and recieving the materializing blade when he jumps. The lone roach near the Sheriff finds itself missing an arm as Kurou descends, and he then whips it around and plunges it through it's back. The blade emerges through it's chest, and it collapses immediately after. Kurou shifts the blade to his left hand, extending a hand toward the man that crashed.

"Can you get up? We're about to have more company."

In Justice, We Trust!
Will stands up, holding into his arm "Gee, thanks" He says rolling his eyes, he quickly picks up his IXA Driver, though the thing was overheated. He wouldn't be able to henshin for awhile "Tch" He says crossing his arms

Dark Agito looks over towards Will, before turnning towards RK "I will have my way with that man soon enough." She says Will gasps "that voice...it can't be..." He says

"Suzuku?! Is that you?!" Will says

Suzuku turns to Will silently pointing the Dark Saber, her version of the Flame Saber "If you come any closer, I Shall cut you down" She says

"You pig...how could you?!" She would say

Will's mouth drops, he blinks in surprise "Suzuku...what happened to you?!" He asked "I realized the truth. That's what happened." She says and then would charge towards RK

PARTY HARD
The Navy Joker growled at RK and the others but slowly turned his head to Joker. "We must escape..." said the image behind Navy Joker. It was a projection of Shinobu, only his top half revealed and bare while the lower half was faded into shadow. "We must gather the other Blade Riders. At this point...we cannot stay here. We'll be hunted down like animals." With a loud roar, Navy Joker turned into a blue ball of light as he floated around Black Joker, flying around the area.

Guess my first season. Hint:^
'CYCLONEJOKER' the belt said. Callum ran at the Jokers and started punching the Black Joker.

Lurker
RK held up his sword and locked blade's with Suzuku. He growled and moved so he was facing the Jokers.
"Your not going anywhere!"
RK grunted and threw off Suzuku and ran at the Joker,throwing his sword into its shoulder.
"For some reason, seeing him, and you, really pisses me off. And I'll never get a second chance to let off all this anger I've had pent up."
RK pushed the Joker back and held up his sword.
"So I'm going to kick your ass, the way I should have when we first fought, Shanti."
Suddenly RK's back exploded in sparks. Suzuku stood behind him, holding her saber. RK fell onto one knee, slightly dazed.

OOC: Kai you can control Chaos for your big scene.

In Justice, We Trust!
Will sees RK trying to act all tough, only to have a hard time with Suzuku. Will shakes his head, slapping the Knukcle into his Palm RE.A.D.Y the computer announces "I won't let you take Shanti!!!!" Will cries placing the Knuckle into his belt FI.SUT.TO ON his mask opens up, changing into Burst Mode, then into Raising RAI JIN GU

Once again as IXA, Will charges towards the Joker Undead, and tackles into her, trying to keep her away from the Navy Joker. Now IXA Knuckle in hand, he fires a sonic blast at Shinobu

---
With the Dark Roaches now taken care of Koumori stretches and de-henshins stetching "Ah, that felt good!" She said

Some folks say its like a cloud.
The roaches around Jack exploded into ash. He sat there wiping his face and coughing. He squinted seeing the man in fornt of him offer his hand.

"Can you get up? We're about to have more company."

"Yeah, thanks cousin. Don't worry I think I got a way to exterminate the pests." He said grabbing and pulling himself up. He dusted dead roache ash off himself and coughed out some more. Damn

"wait a sec." Jack walked over to his fallen bike. He was too disoriented to noticed how scrathed up it was as he set it upright. He opened one of the sidebags and looked in. He took out a crap yellow colored canister that was really cold. A special canister that realeased a highly flammable gas.. Combined with the gunmans fire weapon once set off it could spread and take out any enemies.

"This ought to do the trick.But just in case.." Jack reached into another bag pulling out a blue sphere the size of a ping-pong ball. Just in case things get messy. He walked back to gunman. He could hear more roaches already.

"I'm all set we should probably get up somewhere really high."

(OOC Should i wait longer to make my character go SS Shaider?)
(EDIT: WOW my internet is suckish today.)

Guess my first season. Hint:^
Callum looked over to see Ixa tackling Black Joker.
'Hey that monster's mine!' said Callum to Will.
Pushing IXA to the side Callum tried to destroy the Joker. He inserted the Joker memory into the maximum slot.When the kick landed it seemed to have done no damage.

(OOC: Callum doesn't know that Black Joker is Shanti)