2010 Super Sentai -Tensou Sentai Goseiger (See First Page for Latest Details)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The time frame sounds a little weird, only 2-3 weeks between the start of filming to the premier of the first episode. :eyebrow:

I'm gonna throw in my bet for Decade going a full run, and the W/Zwei rumors coming out earlier than usual because he might appear in the movie.

So Decade is short, and it's followed by Chou Den-o (raise your hand if you didn't see that coming from a mile away) which is also half ass-ed for maybe i unno, half the episodes of Decade if it's September to Feb? Then ANOTHER rider series, which will be W. And if they want to keep the flow of how they kept the Kamen Rider series in specific times that the next show starts, they need to make W short. So why not Chou-Den-o one year and W the next?

Seeing how big the Decade movie is being advertised, I feel Decade is not getting a full run.

Unless they plan something even bigger for the second half of the series (if they do a 48-50 episodes) or they do a christmas movie like Den-o Final Countdown.

All Riders vs. DaiShocker seems like a fitting end for the series however starting a new Den-o series or a new Rider series right after Decade will just defeat the purpose of 10th year anniversary. Atleast wait till 2010 before starting a new show...

Everywhere You Go
Then maybe there will be no Chou Den-O TV series straight after Decade, which I won't mind, and instead there will be no Kamen Rider for the rest of the year until January 2010, when Kamen Rider W starts. That would be an awesome idea, although I won't mind if Chou Den-O TV series fills the gap, so we can have Kamen Rider all the time! Ha ha ha! PILDER ON!:laugh:

But, the "W" name sucks though.........XD
I love it! I really think it's awesome! It's fitting for a Kamen Rider that has something "double" about him!:D

#MissionMiami
Woot! I'm loving the new Kamen Rider W rumours! Since the rumours are always about him, does it mean that there is a high chance that they're true? I would like some of them to at least be true! The new rumours just made my day!:D

It's not a rumor, It's pretty much confirmed.

Status
Not open for further replies.