Lurker
It guess it isn't exactly "out in public" at a con, but the belt is still seen by people, more public than just some people who come by your house.

I keep my henshin device strapped to my "inner thigh" if you know what I mean.

bow chika bow wow

Words words words
Here's my review of the DecaDriver:

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uhfu6u0WBJk[/ame]

I am the law
Thanks for the upload of the cards Badonkadonk! And nice review of the belt (although the sound on the video was a little low).

The only problem I'm going to have is making the rider symbols for the reverse side to see in the belt.

I am the law
Okay, I have a coworker that is going to go visit his wife in Japan soon, and since I just ordered the belt, are there booster packs that I should have him keep an eye out for me?

Words words words
Okay, I have a coworker that is going to go visit his wife in Japan soon, and since I just ordered the belt, are there booster packs that I should have him keep an eye out for me?

Supposedly, but if they're actually out they haven't hit any of the shopping sites yet.

"Training."
They will probally release a pack of all the cards at the end of year.

Mr. Kamen Rider

They are currently not selling the cards in booster packs like most cards. The only ways to get them are:

-With the Decade toys- the belt, RideBooker, Final Form Ride figures

-With the Legend Rider Series vinyl figures

-From exclusives with magazines

-And primarily, out of the Ganbaride game machines. You don't have to play the game to get a card, but you can only buy 5 at a time before Kivat tells you to bugger off and let the person behind get a chance (in other words, just wait for the screen to reset and start buying them again.)

-You find them at a collector shop and pay extra to get the missing ones, like I have to if I want to complete my binder. :laugh:

There's going to be a lot of Ganbaride/Decade tie-in stuff in the coming months, so they might start selling them in packs, like they did with the Rouze and Advent cards.

& stuff like this makes me glad I don't lilve in japan the collector in me would be going nuts trying to get a hold of these :S I'd more than likely wind up trying to get them all my self spending a lot of time &$ & then just give up & get the from a LCS :D