Watched Blade again after it got deleted from my HD and....

"Training."
Wow I can't stop watching this series, every time I finish a ep I have to urge to download the next ep to watch...

Its slowly draining my download limit :redface2::redface2:

Did this happen to you?

Digital Artist
yes this happened to me too after Leangle made his debut. this was a good show. i enjoyed the card theme which was the "hot" theme at that time.

generally why I download it all before I start watching ... well I normally check out the first few eps to make sure I like it but other wise ...

Yes I've gone through series fast! I think blade & faiz were the fastest! I went through faiz in less than 10 days I'm sure

"Training."
OOPS! AH MADE DUH SAME THREADZ AGIN! LULZORS

I rewatched Blade and relised how amazing it was compared to some of the other series, the suit designs, story, ending ect were all amazing.

The ending was really amazing.

Kenzaki is a real hero...

I <3 Blade

Now i wanna collect all the DX toys now XD

Sadly HJU is all discontiniued, I'll have to wait till I go back to Hon Kong in April to try and collect the DX toys :disappoin

Yeah Blade was probably the last rider series that had a storyline that was as good as Kuuga and Agito even though I hated it at 1st because of the card use :shakefist but at least there was good reason they are using cards and it's because the Undeads are immortal and the only way to defeat is to seal them in the cards and as an added bonus they could use their abilities after they are sealed :anime:

Not-So-Rabid Blade Fangirl
Yay, Ryuutaros!

I don't think I'll ever find an ending that I like as much as Blade's... Some parts in the middle were kinda "meh," but it's still overall my favorite KR series. :D

Glad you liked it, Blade is my second favorite out of the Hesei series, with Agito being number 1.

Why is there 3 threads on this though? :redface2: