"Let's DRIVING!!!!!"
You mean Cartoon Network won't air 00?

well that's for a good change!
Reality check, the Gundam Air on Cartoon Network ended with Gundam SEED. Kids didn't understood the awesome of a Gundam like most of the older generation Gundam fans did back in 2004.

Well it's hard to run Gundam on Cartoon Network after 9/11, they stopped airing a lot of their show after that and Gundam was a pretty big because one it main themes is war and they just feel it's not okay to show war to kids anymore. Which just make me really sad because I wish Toonami was on again like on weekday and even if it's cut would show more anime agian because lets face it back in the day toonami was the ****.:buttrock:

yuri lowenthal as simon...i dont know how thats gonna turn out.. kyle herbert... I did like his voice as adult gohan, but he just better have a lot of soul for kamina lol, michelle ruff as yoko... i dunno about that one.....sam regal.. havent heard too much of his voice, now chad as lord genome... that one might sound good, and I'm curious to see how Bosch pulls off rossiu.

Hey, Steven Blum is a good VA. He may not be as good as some of the ORIGINAL seiyuu... But you have to at least agree with me that this isn't a dub done by 4Kids (4Shame).

While we may judge things by first impressions, some of these VA's are the best (IMHO) talents in America.

Which means this probably won't turn out to be another *cough* 4Shame version of One Piece* *cough*

I hope.

I wasn't making fun of Steven Blume, it just that if he got a voice role I would't pick him for Leeron you know, a little unexpected considering his body of work. Plus I so think he's an awesome voice actor.

DSP

Lurker
Well Steve Blum sounds fantastic as Leeron I saw the trailer and haha I was laughing on the floor when I heard his voice, it was so fantastically camp.

you wouldn't happen to have a link would you? me and some of my friends are big fans of the sereis and would love to see at least part of the dub.

Actually back this time
Awesome. I can't wait to seem some Gurren Lagann on the TV.