Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Oh, you thought we were all three gonna use it..XD
I doubt he will, & Idk about myself lol. I was just gonna use it since no one else was. XD I'll change the words to something else & we can match. lol >>

^_______^

Damn you and your witty sarcasm. :shakefist

So I did some more work with that picture..

GoOnWings1.png

I need some suggestions for words, & any other suggestions would be taken into consideration as well. =]

XD We match for now Yas. :p

Why dont you put their sayings next to them. Like "Brake Genkai" to the left and whatever she says to the right.

Why dont you put their sayings next to them. Like "Brake Genkai" to the left and whatever she says to the right.

Idk what she says. & I didn't do it because I didn't think of it. :p

Anywho, I didn't see your post until after RiderStrike's, so how does this look?

GoOnWingsLetsGo.png

I'll try yours too Yas if you can tell me what she says. lol

Go-On Gold: Break the Limit (Break Genkai)
Go-On Silver: Sparkling World (Kira Kira Seikai) <-- Not sure if thats the right spelling.

I like the one you did too. Its just that the "Go-on" And "To The" seem to be in weird place. Maybe if you move "To The" to the right of Go on Silver it will make the banner seem more even-weighted.

Thumbs Down
I'd put the words on the bottom of the banner, it kinda looks sloppy when it's all over the place like that.

You're definitely getting better, Blade.

Been watching more variety shows lately, was watching Tensai! Shimura Doubutsuen, and this lady kept getting spit on by an alpaca (kinda like a llama) and when she crawled on the ground behind it, it kicked her in the head, I laughed so hard.

And it's Sekai.

Go-On Gold: Break the Limit (Break Genkai)
Go-On Silver: Sparkling World (Kira Kira Seikai) <-- Not sure if thats the right spelling.

Should I put the english, or Japanese??

I like the one you did too. Its just that the "Go-on" And "To The" seem to be in weird place. Maybe if you move "To The" to the right of Go on Silver it will make the banner seem more even-weighted.

With the word placing...... I was going for random?

I'll try moving them like you said. I was gonna put "to the" to the right of her, but that's where I put my name & thought it would be more off balance, so I may have to move the name too, I'll play around with it. & Then I'll try those other words too.

If you wanted to go with random, then dont worry about it. Not everything has to be symmetrical. Thats usually how I do it, sometimes it doesnt work.

And about whether to use japanese or english, I guess its your call. Either one seems fine. Thanks for the correction, Kariudo.

Status
Not open for further replies.