No, it's pretty funny how seriously people are taking this video.

I never said Rescue Force was bad, but wanted to make this video as a response to some people out there who seem to think Rescue Force is the freshest thing to hit tokusatsu since Ishinomori created Kamen Rider.

It's nothing but a nudging for those people to go watch GoGoFive, because I feel like that show's truly underappreciated, undervalued, and any other sort of "under" you can think of.

I didn't mean any disrespect :) :thumbs:

Would like to change his avatar
So Shougo, what do you actually think of the show so far?

It's not a horrible show, but I think it's bland at the moment. It's a shame that the non-Toei shows have a chance to shake things up, but they choose to play it safe, heading down those well traveled paths to guarantee toy sales. Even something as simple as having decent villains would help. Toei's been putting enough foolish and useless villains out there with their recent shows.

And while I wasn't big on Ryukendo, I think this company does seem to have more of a sense for making superhero shows than Toho did with the uneven Chouseishin series. And I like the action...

But I still prefer GoGoFive. :p

Continuing the Creddie legacy
Well I like the video it looks like a ad campaign for a candidate on a election and all but I like it.