Status
Not open for further replies.
The Ends JustiΦ's the Means
Some people just dont know the limits. Im sorry you had to go through that. But, don't let that cause you to be ashamed of yourself. You did nothing wrong. You were just trying to connect with your friends here by posting a pic. I honestly dont base who Im friends with based on how they looked. If that were the case, I would have never been friends with Kev. :p (Im kidding dude, you know you're the pimp of all pimps, yo. rawr). It would probably be backwards for me. lol.

Red Falcon
*applauds*

@GekiBlack: Do you not have homework or studying or activities or work? XD You watch faaast. :p

Well, i have no school for 4 weeks which maybe explains why i was able to complete some of the J-Drama at mach speed (no GoonRed pun intended :p)

Anyway, Good Evening to everyone ... :)

Red Falcon
@Blade-chan: Its the holidays for me since i am currently studying at a private institution ^___^ That could also explain why i can spend so much time on the board as well lol

Ah. Thanks. I'm slightly pissed. :sweat:

Have I said that I love this thread? XD It's got a nice atmosphere.

Off to cook dinner for the family. Be back in a few.

Ah. Thanks. I'm slightly pissed. :sweat:

Have I said that I love this thread? XD It's got a nice atmosphere.

Off to cook dinner for the family. Be back in a few.

You didn't seem to mad, but that's a good thing.^^ Being able to seem cool though mad is a good trait. Not personally knowing you, I can't say whether you have it or not, but if you do, I hope you keep it.

Yes, this thread is quite nice, free of quite a few bad aspects.

You cook for your family? That's nice & actually kinda cool.

I've read so much about college so I decided to jump, since I'm starting in fall.
Takuya you were mad because school ends on the 5th? For me it ends on the 28th! Its cool that you are considering attending NYU. I live in New York so yea.

Red Falcon
@Blade-chan: I don't think its really cooking ... Maybe he is just helping out in the kitchen ... But if he can cook, like i said, cool :)

Status
Not open for further replies.