Juuken Sentai Gekiranger - Talk Up! [Spoilers]

Great Sage-Equal of Heaven
*download episode 41 out of impulse and watches*

....KENJI OBA WAS IN GEKIRANGER AND NOBODY TOLD ME?!?!?!? >_<!!!

Lurker
I just got around to watching 40 (bad fangirl! Bad!) and when Rio became the Gen Jyu Oh, I nearly came. It was epic... gorgeous.... orgasmic. Then I watched 41 and was both interested and amused (will someone PLEASE give Long a fight scene? I want to see him ACTUALLY KICK SOME ASS, not just look pretty.

That being said, I come asking if someone would mind telling me where these pictures came from (they're Geki, don't worry). I forgot to ask my friend where she got these:

geki_cast_1.jpg

takagi_twins.jpg

all i can say is i hope Gekiranger never ends.

..well kinda impossible that it won't end but i hope they'll do a second season, or short second season at that.

Eye See You
I just got around to watching 40 (bad fangirl! Bad!) and when Rio became the Gen Jyu Oh, I nearly came. It was epic... gorgeous.... orgasmic. Then I watched 41 and was both interested and amused (will someone PLEASE give Long a fight scene? I want to see him ACTUALLY KICK SOME ASS, not just look pretty.

That being said, I come asking if someone would mind telling me where these pictures came from (they're Geki, don't worry). I forgot to ask my friend where she got these:

geki_cast_1.jpg

takagi_twins.jpg

So did I. Check my avatar. :buttrock:

Cool pix too!.

Is that Gou in the right next to Jan's actor?

Edit: Oh god and I just realized how femine Rio's actor is given that I mistook him for Mele. Just eugh.

Last edited:
ジェイ・イー・フュージョン
I'm still in ep 39 but I guess I can't watch more Geki and Den-o subbed in the following week cause TVN is down.