Lurker
25? Ouch indeed. Well at least they can cut out a lot of the uselessness that was Gransazer's middle.

It's Judgement Time!
how did I miss the 25 part. Well, if the 25 part is true then damn. That means the series is really going to be rushed and will probably miss out on some great scenes. Then again, Gransazer did take its time a lot and there were episodes that just crawled along at a snails pace when it could have been a bit faster. In fact, if I remember, there were an awful lot of civilian scenes. So the 25 episode count is probably because most footage was unusable and 25 episodes is all they can get to work with the amount of usable footage. I could be wrong

If it is 25 episodes then they hopefully they won't just follow GranSazer like the sides implied that the pilot did.

I've just started watching, and while I'm only on episode 7, I can already tell that any attempt to squeeze all 51 GranSazer episode plots into 25 Zodiak Guardians episodes would just make the episodes seem way too rushed.

It's Judgement Time!
exactly but once you reach the end, Evil, you'll realize Gransazer didnt have much to tell in those 51 episodes. The last thing we need to do, as toku fans, is make demands of the show before it's even begun. If it wants to follow Gransazer closely in terms of story, then more power to it. It can follow it just fine without spending 51 episodes, but I really believe it'll most likely follow the basic concepts and plots but probably make up a lot of the side plots and episodic plots.

If only US/Canadian production companies would hire their OWN stuntmen and make their OWN suit footage. Then the possibilities would be limitless!

OK, now I'm just being overtly wishful. I'll shut up now.

Last edited:
CRETINS! ALL OF THEM!
Would be too expensive if you consider the risks involved.