I liked Squall very much and then gradually I started loving him because of his character. The way he looks makes me crazy. I wonder if he looks at me in real, I will faint down never to wake up again. I will be lost in a beautiful dream with him.

See the way he looks! The real hero of my life! If you see him from top to bottom, he looks like a real warrior, isn't it? He is tall enough for me! This is the best part of the FF games that their characters are so strong that they will make you play the game repeatedly. It is wonderful to be in the world of Final Fantasy!
latest

latest

I hope you wont hate me.... When I was a little girl I use to draw him and Seifer in romantic ways.....Yup I admit I am a Yaoi fan girl.....:D

I know he is not gay but yeah there was a fan club of girls who draws him being romantic with Seifer and Zell.

I hope you wont hate me.... When I was a little girl I use to draw him and Seifer in romantic ways.....Yup I admit I am a Yaoi fan girl.....:D

I know he is not gay but yeah there was a fan club of girls who draws him being romantic with Seifer and Zell.

That sounds different! However, for me, Squall has been my hero and I had a feeling that I won't let him go with any other boy or girl. I actually wanted to marry him because of his great attractive personality.

Though, as I grew up, the craze reduced and now I still feel that he should be somewhere near me staring at me all the time with his mesmerising eyes.

He is a very mysterious guy and I love men full of mystery. I remember my self melting the first time I saw him when my brother was playing. He have a scar but he still looks perfect despite of that flaw.

When I played the game myself I was so jealous of Rinoa because Squall fell for her.

He is a very mysterious guy and I love men full of mystery. I remember my self melting the first time I saw him when my brother was playing. He have a scar but he still looks perfect despite of that flaw.

When I played the game myself I was so jealous of Rinoa because Squall fell for her.

Sounds like my story. I was also actually jealous on Rinoa feeling that she would take him away, but, later on I realised that it is just a game and I can see myself in the place of Rinoa.

The more I saw myself in the place of Rinoa, is the more I started falling in love with Squall. So, it seems that I had to love him anyhow.

I found this on amazon

81UxRf0QWnL._SY450_.jpg

I liked Squall very much and then gradually I started loving him because of his character. The way he looks makes me crazy. I wonder if he looks at me in real, I will faint down never to wake up again. I will be lost in a beautiful dream with him.

See the way he looks! The real hero of my life! If you see him from top to bottom, he looks like a real warrior, isn't it? He is tall enough for me! This is the best part of the FF games that their characters are so strong that they will make you play the game repeatedly. It is wonderful to be in the world of Final Fantasy!
latest

latest

Squall is that character that is full of energy and the way he handles his sword in fight combat made me always use him to play the FF series. If I am a lady, I would have fell in love with him as well simply because he is quite brave and not afraid of going into any adventures to win!

He definitely has more of that classic hero look or the heartthrob kind of feel to it. Not really my kind of thing as I play the games but I can certainly understand why he does that for others.

Squall is that character that is full of energy and the way he handles his sword in fight combat made me always use him to play the FF series. If I am a lady, I would have fell in love with him as well simply because he is quite brave and not afraid of going into any adventures to win!

Yes, he is good looking, brave and makes me feel courageous too. Sometimes, when I feel down, I do watch him in the game or I see his pictures and that makes me rise up again. Squall is the personality that makes my life even when I feel like giving up so many times, his bravery helps me rise up.

He definitely has more of that classic hero look or the heartthrob kind of feel to it. Not really my kind of thing as I play the games but I can certainly understand why he does that for others.
Yes, the heartthrob! I felt the same when I saw him from different angles! Every angle is special and would make you fall for him.

I wonder about the art of his creator! Fantastic, adorable, intelligent and good looking too! I feel like giving up for Squall sometimes in real life too even when Squall is just an imagination.

I think though besides his good looks which the ladies seem to like a lot- and I have heard his character in Final Fantasy was modeled after the late actor River Phoenix, so that may explain some of it. Squall Leonhart is basically a cold and aloof character as well- and he reminds me of some of the loner traits that River Phoenix had also !
Final Fantasy VIII - squall frees rinoa

Last edited: