Our Love Triangle: A 2024 Viki Original K-Drama Series

Administrator
<p>“Our Love Triangle” begins with a play where two people are expressing their undying love for each other. The play is a production by a group of students who are part of the 27th Class of Hanguk University Theater and Film Department. Yoo Hae Rin stood on her mark, said her lines, and suddenly froze, standing in a position facing the audience. She was probably supposed to be facing the actor who was playing her lover.</p>

I am Alive!
It's like a real-life Shakespearean play unfolding at Hanguk University. The tension between real love and acting is brilliantly portrayed. I'm hoping for some unexpected twists, like maybe the play within the drama becoming a metaphor for their real lives. Shakespeare would be proud!

Watch Me
Love triangles, memory loss, and university drama – sounds like a classic recipe for chaos. I bet the so-called love triangle is just the tip of the iceberg. Can't trust anyone in these dramas; they always have hidden agendas. I'm here for the drama, but I won't be surprised if it turns out everyone's just playing mind games.

Hae Rin, caught between a blast from the past and a current flame. It's a classic romantic dilemma. I'm eager to see her character development throughout the series. Will she follow her heart or make a logical choice? Either way, I hope she finds the happiness she deserves. Go Hae Rin!

If I still you my name we wont be strangers
This is the stuff my K-drama dreams are made of! A love triangle, memory loss, and a passionate kiss in the mix – it's like they bottled up every romantic trope and sprinkled it over Hanguk University. I can already feel the emotional rollercoaster. Team Woo Jin or Team Eun Hwan? I'm torn!