Phone fell into water while gaming : Anyone with such experience?

If one's experience didn't teach him or her the hard way, I seriously doubt if there is anything out there that would make the person learn his or her lessons with the phone damage. Having such bad experiences always feel sore anytime one remembers it or get reminded about it. That's one thing with experience to teach you, it's good sometimes but the feeling really hurts so much.

I completely understand and agree with you on this, experience gives us sore feelings anything we remember the incident especially if it's a negative and painful experience. It never leaves us no matter how hard one tries to get rid of it. It's there for the staying and a constant reminder of our messing up.

Haha, you are definitely taking your lesson very close to heart. Seriously how silly I'm, would you actually believe that I still go to the bathroom with both my phone device and tablet but not for gaming now. It's just for listening to music mainly, at least with this manner, I would simply drop the phone somewhere in the bathroom while the song plays without my going to touch or press it.
I hope you don't face anything like what I have witnessed. Trust me, this unwanted expenditure will make you curse each and every moment you have spent with your phone in the toilet. It is better to play safe and use mobile only at secure places.

I had to pay a very big price. The accident came as a shock to me and I had a hard time in coming over it. Since then, I never step in the bathroom with my phone even if I'm at a very crucial point in my game. It is a lesson learned for life.

Losing one's phone device in such manner is always going to be painful even after buying another one, the feeling of the damaged one won't leave you soon. It will keep poking you especially if you happen to see someone using exactly that particular device of yours. It will just give you a quick flash back to when you still had that phone device which is no more as a result of one's carelessness.

Funny but can happen to anyone. I haven't had such experience. I had a friend who's phone fell in the toilet. Such experiences are rare and are also preventable but no one knows when it will happen.

You are lucky your phone still functions. I don't know what I would have done if my phone fell in water. I guess I would have panicked and forget to get it out faster. You must be a game addict.

My advice for you is not to have your phone with you going anywhere near water because you are definitely going to lose it to the accident of falling into water, and as you have pointed out already that you won't respond quickly in removing it from the water, that ensures it would definitely get damaged. So run when you see water bucket near your phone.

My advice for you is not to have your phone with you going anywhere near water because you are definitely going to lose it to the accident of falling into water, and as you have pointed out already that you won't respond quickly in removing it from the water, that ensures it would definitely get damaged. So run when you see water bucket near your phone.

This is definitely what everyone should do but I think it is something no one should worry about. Even rain is a threat. Drinks can spill on our devices. I think we should not focus on avoiding any liquid but should be more careful.

Using your phone device without any form of protection for it is simply putting it in harms way and believe it's definitely going to get damaged. If you get lucky that it didn't fall and break, the outer screen would be filled with scratches, which would make the look of the phone disgusting.

Yeah, I mean, we can easily give 200, $300 and way more for a phone, $30 for a game, and we can't give $20 for a protection case? It's crazy considering the values involved!

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I completely understand and agree with you on this, experience gives us sore feelings anything we remember the incident especially if it's a negative and painful experience. It never leaves us no matter how hard one tries to get rid of it. It's there for the staying and a constant reminder of our messing up.

Yes of course, you are so right on this. I would have been completely devastated had I been so unfortunate to lose my phone device with that incident while trying to game. If it had been in another way all together, I would understand but in such manner, it would really hurt me.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
I hope you don't face anything like what I have witnessed. Trust me, this unwanted expenditure will make you curse each and every moment you have spent with your phone in the toilet. It is better to play safe and use mobile only at secure places.

Thank you so much for the good wishes on me not having to suffer the painful experience you had with your device. I know it's very painful and frustrating what you had to endure and spending more in getting a new device. But having the courage to wish others well when you are in pains is so dear. You are indeed a good person and a good friend.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect
Losing one's phone device in such manner is always going to be painful even after buying another one, the feeling of the damaged one won't leave you soon. It will keep poking you especially if you happen to see someone using exactly that particular device of yours. It will just give you a quick flash back to when you still had that phone device which is no more as a result of one's carelessness.

I'm quite sure that the experience one had with losing his or her phone device in such situations is always going to be sore to the memory anytime it's remembered. It's only going to take grace to forget such memories and experience completely but I strongly doubt if it's ever a possible thing to do. Forgetting something so bad is really a hard thing to do.

Hustle-Loyalty-Respect

I totally agree with you on this, because they say it's better to be too careful than having to go and repair or replace the device with uncalled expenses that would easily have been prevented by simply being careful with where and when to use the phone device.