The Kardashians, This family is like that cockroach that wont get away

Staff member
The Kardashians is a new Hulu-exclusive reality program starring the Kardashian family. You Know the family that is famous for being famous. I recall Kim Kardashian declaring in 2020 that Keeping Up with the Kardashians Season 20 would be the reality show’s final season. The Brand new show promises to show the other side of the Kardashians after a year of not being in the Cameras. After cutting ties with E! they will now have the full creative control for their program.
Yes, that show’s last season , but the family wanted to keep appearing in front of the cameras. The sisters became billionaires as a result of it. Kim Kardashian is a billionaire with a net worth of 1.8 billion dollars.
Forbes named her younger sister Kylie Jenner the youngest “self-made” billionaire. How did this family get this rich? If you use Google as a source, It will be their business because they have contributed to the fashion and beauty industry. Khloe and Kourtney...

Continue reading...

Scoopin Ice Cream since Demogorgons invade Hawkins
This family is way too addicted to fame that when they say it's the final season of their show, they will end up making another one. Many creative, talented, and artistic people deserve our attention, but people rather give it to these talentless hacks.

This annoying family is rich because Robert supposedly stole the knife that OJ allegedly used and allegedly threw it in an airport garbage bin, the Kardashians reportedly went back. They saw the father's expression when OJ was declared not guilty. I can't stand how these sisters' faces have become unrecognizable due to allowing cosmetic surgeons to use them as a practice canvas. When I found out that my 12-year-old sister saw them as role models and aspired to be like them, I was furious. This nasty family irritates me to no end. You can't buy class with money. Because they are no longer human, the Kardashians have more plastic than the ocean. I hate them with all my guts!

Love Me!
You are just a Jealous troll!
YAS Queens! Slay!!! So Fierce!

It's been a while since I've seen them on TV!
I wish Kris Jenner and Kaitlyn Jenner were my parents. It is the first time they've all had something incredibly significant happen in their life, and there isn't a single narrative that won't be entertaining to watch. They are honest individuals, but they are also willing to let cameras into their homes and lives. We'll all be able to identify with something. Definitely worth watching; it appears to be a terrific drama! I will never understand you haters! You guys don't know what quality television is!

I've never understood, and probably never will, why so many people are interested in the lives of the wealthy. People Rather worship influencers than attempt to better their own lives. To gain money, these women prey on other women's anxieties. When these sisters achieved their appearance through Plastic Surgery, regular women believed they would be as beautiful as them if they purchased their items.

Love Me!
:rolleyes:🤬 What do we have here? Another Jealous troll who will never be as fabulous as the Kardashian-Jenner empire!

Lesson Learned today: Fans can be as shallow as their Idol. Don't reply again because I just blocked you.

Househusband
😂You gotta be kidding me? They are your role models? I feel so hopeless about this generation. They said the children are our future. This is the future?🤣