Spy x Family Code: White Comes To US Theaters In April

Administrator
<p>Now that Spy x Family Code: White has opened in Japan, how long until we get it here? Not too long, according to Crunchyroll, who revealed today their global release plans for the feature film based on the hit Spy x Family TV series.</p>

MangoTango
I love how widely accessible anime films are nowadays in theaters. I can't wait to watch Spy x Family on the big screen! I'm also quite excited that it'll be dubbed! I felt uneasy for a while. The English VA cast is fantastic. I am looking forward to getting my ticket as soon as it goes on sale. I can't make it on the 19th, and anime movie debuts usually last around a week, so this better be in cinemas for a month!

Seeing an anime movie with a subtitle included for its official North American release is awesome. Ghibli movies, Pokémon (which hasn't been dubbed in years), and unique tales have been the highlights. When was the last time an English-dubbed theatrical release of an anime feature based on a television series occurred? It still amazes me that a movie based on the Spy X Family is being made! I'm excited to watch it since I like watching the Forgers end up in these kinds of situations! From the cool and witty father, Loid, to Yor, the mother who is both charming and fierce, Anya, the cute psychic scamp, and Bond, the show's greatest doggy.

My style's all Brit and the Yanks can't nic,
Alright, the US release date is, of course, April 19. Simultaneously, while companies such as Marvel normally utilize the United States as the release date for their films, the United Kingdom does not lag behind and occasionally releases its films before the US. However, it is disappointing that the UK has yet to designate a date. And I'm hoping that the UK will release it around the same time that America does.

Pirate Master
Oh my goodness, I can hardly contain my excitement! Spy x Family hitting the big screens in the US is a dream come true! Finally, I get to see Loid, Yor, and Anya in action on a larger scale. The plot sounds as thrilling and hilarious as ever. And knowing that the English dub cast will be back just adds to the anticipation. April 19 can't come soon enough!

Finally, an anime film with both subtitle and dub options right from the get-go! As much as I enjoy the original Japanese voice acting, having the English dub available means more accessibility for everyone. It's fantastic to see Crunchyroll and Sony Pictures Entertainment prioritizing inclusivity in their release plans. Kudos to them! I'll be there on April 19, soaking in every subtitled moment.