Mad Skillz
When I saw the first image on social media I figured that the makers of that Chinese show 'Space Deleters' must be making a new show and it's been mis-identified as a Sentai. But I guess not, especially as a Saban Brands employee has all-but-confirmed it.

There's already a third in the series Space Deleter was part of, it actually finished airing a week or two ago. (Giant Saver Rescue Engine)

40ZFVp7.jpg

Here are some examples of vehicles in the past

Bouken Voyager pieces

qlNqFbG.jpg

fvVwOcV.jpg

DekaWing pink jet

EkFzass.jpg

In my eyes they don't seem so appealing compared to an animal/vehicle hybrid.

What I don't like about DaiVoyager is that it's a combiner at all. The five pieces spend most of the time combined in battleship mode anyway, why wasn't it just a single-piece mecha with two modes? Actually it was kind of overkill having four robots and Zuban; like Ohranger all over again. But the individual machines like what you posted aren't bad.

Heck I would buy Speedor instead. It looks cool.

The Go-Buster mechas got it right. Go-Onger's mechas ought to have been more like them instead of vehicles with cutesy faces and ugly combos.

Mad Skillz
The Go-Buster mechas got it right. Go-Onger's mechas ought to have been more like them instead of vehicles with cutesy faces and ugly combos.

Go-Onger's schtick was its cutesy and silly side. The Go-Busters approach wouldn't have worked with that very well.

It was a dumb schtick, anyway. But putting that aside, I don't see how mechas that transform between animal and vehicle modes can't be cute. Kabutack and Robotack had cutesy robots that transformed into other modes. The Engines could've had cute animal modes and more typical vehicle modes.

Sooo Pink has wings then. Okay. :eyebrow:

It looks more and more like they have those moulded in lips like Ohranger did, which I was never really a fan of. But I DO really like the little white verticle stripes on their lower torsos. It helps make it seem like the costumes are made of something more substantial than spandex.

Obligatory "that mech's got balls" joke.

R

raden238

Silver looks like Gavan. Pink has wings? She must not be an Earthling. I like that the Voyagers mech can limp swap for both the arms and legs. That hasn't happened before. More playtime with the toys!

Whoops I missed one

kqRhUVD.jpg

I like that the mecha is simplistic for kids yet not "PlaysKool anime eyes" we've had over the years

The swapping gimmick is very simple. Zordbuilder take notes.

Although i'm surprised there's no new helmet or anything when the other's join onto KyurenOh.

Again it's very simple arm and leg swap with Red as the core.

I really like Hebitsukai voyager.

The suits are amazing. Not all the rangers have the same base suit.

Black is different than gold who is not the same as Red.

sJXa31M.jpg

P2WKKIR.jpg

XjwGXLS.jpg

Blue has fur too

Mystic Shaman - OniBlue
After all the fan-made Zodiac Themed Sentai that's scattered the internet over the years, it's nice to see them ACTUALLY make one.

And oh, look. They've traded Cubes for Spheres