Henshin a Go-Go!!
I wouldn't be surprised if they play up the mystery of whether Genmu is Parado or Dan. Also I'm going to be a tad annoyed if they don't release a DX toy of the stethoscope all the riders have.

R

raden238

So Movie Taisen 2017: Ex-Aid & Ghost vs PACMAN?!?!?! Wow this has got to be the weirdest collaboration in Toei history. An iconic video game character fighting Alien Space Bug Men :laugh:. At least some of the Phase 2 Riders are returning. If we're lucky they might get back the original actors to do voice over. Not even counting on a in-person return.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
I wouldn't be surprised if they play up the mystery of whether Genmu is Parado or Dan. Also I'm going to be a tad annoyed if they don't release a DX toy of the stethoscope all the riders have.

The rumour I mentioned several pages back stated that one of the new second quarter Riders would use a puzzle game Gasshat called "Parado Puzzle." If the rumour is true, maybe that one is Parado?

So Movie Taisen 2017: Ex-Aid & Ghost vs PACMAN?!?!?! Wow this has got to be the weirdest collaboration in Toei history. An iconic video game character fighting Alien Space Bug Men :laugh:. At least some of the Phase 2 Riders are returning. If we're lucky they might get back the original actors to do voice over. Not even counting on a in-person return.

Of all the crossovers Kamen Rider has done, this is the most unexpected. Since Pac-Man never crossed my mind.

I'll be surprised if they're suit-only. It's only the Riders from the three last series and they're all actors who have returned post obligatory appearances (Kouta appearing in the first batch of Gaidens, Wizard in Heisei vs Showa and Drive in the upcoming Gaidens too). Suit-only Riders also usually are left in the background of posters like those, rather than standing right beside the main ones - there's one exception though - Let's Go Kamen Riders, where even though Rider 1 and 2 are suit-only with their original voices, they still get screentime like main characters and so they were among the main cast in the posters.

Besides, if they were suit only, it seems odd to pick specifically those shows.

An army of pacmans? pacmen?

Well, don't worry guys, space god Kouta is here to save th- he's going to be stuck in orange arms all movie isn't he?

For what's worth, this site reporting the movie announcement mentions that Gaim is on a different planet and that Drive doesn't have Mr.Belt anymore, so it seems like they might get plot related to their return.

http://www.cinematoday.jp/page/N0086618

Last edited:
Now, count up your crimes!
Judging from how Drive is standing in the center there, I'd guess Shinnosuke's actor would return.

Shining~
It makes sense in hindsight

Dr. Pacman = a doctor and a game character

That's exactly what Ex-Aid is

Also, Pacman's enemies are ghosts. Guess which rider has his name on the title of this movie, besides Ex-Aid?

Anyway, I recall there was a rumor about Mach appearing on the set?

Now that we see Drive is in the movie, Mach appearing makes more sense. As for Mr. Belt, we should know from the Kamen Rider Heart special.

Gaim......won't be the first time he went back to earth.

The bigger question would be Wizard. Haruto is supposed to be traveling somewhere on earth iirc, not staying in Japan.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
The bigger question would be Wizard. Haruto is supposed to be traveling somewhere on earth iirc, not staying in Japan.

He was travelling earth to find somewhere to store the Hope Ring. In the Movie Wars with Gaim, he discovered that the right place for it was in his own Underworld; so he (ostensibly) isn't travelling any more

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! SUBARASHI!!!!
Second quarter catalogue

Late December:

DX Mighty Brothers XX Gashat (2500 Yen)
- Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer Lv.X, activate the lever and the icon changes, Lv.XX Double Up! Activate the finisher in the Gashacon Key Slasher (sold separately)!

DX Dangerous Zombie Gashat & Bugstar Buckle (3000 Yen)
- Combining with the DX Gashacon Bugvisor, Genm Zombie Gamer Lv.X!

Henshin Belt DX Bugle Driver (6500 Yen)
- DX Gashaon Bugvisor, Bugstar Buckle, Dangerous Zombie Gashat set

DX Rider Gashat Box & Proto Gekitsu Robots Gashat (5000 Yen)
- Can store up to 11 Gashats, Proto Gekitsu Robots Gashat appears in Movie Wars

RHS 08 Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer R (900 Yen)
RHS 09 Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer L (900 Yen)

January:

DX Gashacon Key Slasher (5800 Yen)
- Weapon for Double Action Gamer! 3 modes for attack! Insert 2 Gashats for the finisher! Activate the ultimate finisher with the DX Mighty Brothers Gashat!

DX Gashacon Gear Dual (3600 Yen)
- Henshin item for Kamen Rider Paradox, use the tire to switch between 2 modes of transformation! Can insert into finisher slot provided, or insert to the Gamer Driver for a different transformation sound!

LVUR 11 Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer Lv. XX R (3500 Yen)
LVUR 12 Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer Lv. XX L (4200 Yen)
- Combine both for Lv.X!

RHS 10 Genm Zombie Gamer
RHS 11 Paradox Puzzle Gamer
RHS 12 Paradox Fighter Gamer

February:

DX JuJu Burger Gashat (1500 Yen)
- Ex-Aid's Burger Gashat

DX Full Throttle Drive Gashat (1500 Yen)
DX Touken-den Gaim Gashat (1500 Yen)
DX Magic Wizard Gashat (1500 Yen)

LVUR 13 Genm Zombie Gamer (3500 Yen)
LVUR 14 Kamen Rider Paradox (3800 Yen)
- Turn the tire at the back, switch between Fighter Gamer and Puzzle Gamer!

March:

DX Space Milky Way Fourze Gashat (1500 Yen)
DX Jungle OOO Gashat (1500 Yen)
DX Detective W Gashat (1500 Yen)

And here we go.
[HIDE] tumblr_oevix1is8C1vad5tqo1_1280.jpg[/HIDE]

Ex-Aid Hunter Gamer LVL 5 (a combination of all the 4 Riders's LVL 4 parts) and the Dragon Hunter Z Gashat.

[HIDE]tumblr_oevix1is8C1vad5tqo2_1280.jpg[/HIDE]

Mighty Brothers XX Gashat.
- By leaving the lever opened and inserting the Gashat Emu turns into Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Action Gamer Level X (the chibi super sayan)
---"Mighty! Brothers! Two in one! Mighty! Brothers! Double Victory!"
- By closing and opening the lever he "Double UP" and become Kamen Rider Ex-Aid Double Action Gamer Level XX (read Double X) R and L.
---"I am with you! You are with me! Mighty Mighty Brothers! Double X!"

Gashacon KeySlasher
- Has 3 modes and you activate them by pressing the keys.

[HIDE]tumblr_oevix1is8C1vad5tqo3_1280.jpg[/HIDE]

Gashat Gear Dual
- Turn the dial to "Dual UP" and change forms of Kamen Rider Paradox.
- Turning to the left will activate "Knockout Fighter" and transform into Kamen Rider Paradox Fighting Gamer LVL 50
- Turning to the right activates "Perfect Puzzle" and transforms into Kamen Rider Paradox Puzzle Gamer LVL 50
- Inserting it into the Gamer Driver will activate a level up (probably for Ex-Aid?)

Dangerous Zombie Gashat and Bugel Buckle
- By inserting the Gashacon Bugvizor into the buckle Kamen Rider Gemn can "Bugel UP".
- Inserting the Dangerous Zombie Gashat transforms into Kamen Rider Gemn Zombie Gamer LVL X
--- "Danger! Danger! Death the Crisis! Dangerous Zombie!"

[HIDE]tumblr_oevix1is8C1vad5tqo4_1280.jpg[/HIDE]

LVUR Series
- LVUR 10 Hunter Gamer is a freaking dragon.
- Action Gamer XXR and XXL will come separately. Action Gamer X comes with XXL.