d8MTg4Ml.jpg

My first thought was a medical type rider

Last edited:
Unusual that they've also included the English text in the trademark application.

A lot of people online are assuming it's some kind of rescue-themed Rider, but something tells me that will barely scratch the surface of the show's actual content. Nothing in the name "Kamen Rider Ghost" tells you he'll wear hoodies based on historical figures. The words "Kamen Rider Gaim" gave no indication that fruit would be involved. And nothing in the phrase "Kamen Rider Drive" indicated that he'd be a policeman that constantly talks to a digitized dead man wrapped around his waist. :sweat: Toei and Bandai never fail to think up something much weirder than the title would indicate.

Unusual that they've also included the English text in the trademark application.

A lot of people online are assuming it's some kind of rescue-themed Rider, but something tells me that will barely scratch the surface of the show's actual content. Nothing in the name "Kamen Rider Ghost" tells you he'll wear hoodies based on historical figures.

Making the alternate forms based on various 'ghosts' seems like a pretty obvious idea for a Rider called Kamen Rider Ghost. I really hope the "Aid" is misleading though, I don't see how a Rescue Hero type concept would fit Rider.

Making the alternate forms based on various 'ghosts' seems like a pretty obvious idea for a Rider called Kamen Rider Ghost. I really hope the "Aid" is misleading though, I don't see how a Rescue Hero type concept would fit Rider.

Some are speculating the rider could be medical based. A Doctor Rider.

RUMOR

The trademarks always contain such things- you need to trademark every little thing. From t-shirts to sausage.

Here's a description of Ex-Aid:

-A "First Aid" Rider

-Red and White, looks like the personification of an ambulance.
His face (eyes) are emergency lights.

And yes, as a fan who prescribes to the numbers theory, a rescue theme absolutely fits with the number 9.

dukemon22 said:
And yes, as a fan who prescribes to the numbers theory, a rescue theme absolutely fits with the number 9.
[video=youtube;F0Od1OaHsYY]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0Od1OaHsYY[/video]

I think it would, if the Rider is focused more on saving people than fighting monsters.

Yeah, if we can have a police rider, we can have one working with emergency services, or a special rescue team. just hope they don't do a painfully drawn out 'secret identity' plot this time.

If this does turn out to be the theme, I'm hoping for forms based on different rescue vehicles. It'd be like the thunderbirds in the body of a rider.

A lot of people online are assuming it's some kind of rescue-themed Rider, but something tells me that will barely scratch the surface of the show's actual content. Nothing in the name "Kamen Rider Ghost" tells you he'll wear hoodies based on historical figures. The words "Kamen Rider Gaim" gave no indication that fruit would be involved. And nothing in the phrase "Kamen Rider Drive" indicated that he'd be a policeman that constantly talks to a digitized dead man wrapped around his waist. :sweat: Toei and Bandai never fail to think up something much weirder than the title would indicate.

OKay since we going to get a rescue theme rider similar to GO GO V what items will he use.

If they're doing a medical-themed Rider, I'd wish they'd go for a less obvious route than "ambulance-themed suit" and weapons based of medical equipment. Something like a Medicine Man might fit better with the idea of what Kamen Rider is.

Extreme Perfect Complete Ultimate !
Calling it now. The second rider is gonna be kamen rider HIV-AID

Lol
How dumb it is for me lol
And if recsuing theme is right, it is gonna use the dreaded episodic format again !!! (In ghost at least it is clever how they use a two part eps then later build the plot via overarching story)