Kamen Rider 2015-2016 New/Rumours Thread : Kamen Rider Ghost

I liked him when he wasn't a god
So you think the problem was the basic premise and not the fact the show sat on the plot and rarely tried to advance either story or the character front for the bulk of the show? Gotcha.

I never said that, either. I said that Komura's ability to write episodes around the show's flaws does not mean she is an inherently good writer or could handle a series on her own. That has nothing to do with what was actually wrong with the show or why.

[hide] ipd1xzO.jpg [/hide]
Some early pics of Ghost!
Also, here are the ghost icons:
[hide]
Mt7KPiF.jpg
[/hide]

Edited to hide pics

Last edited:
Large pictures should be put under a hide tag, but it's otherwise ok

Ghost looks very Halloween

R

raden238

Ghost looks like a lizard alien pokemon. I dig the black and orange colors, Halloween is around the corner when this show debuts. The Ghost Icons are actually eyeballs? camcorders? or spheres? Jefusion posted rumors that the gimmick items were going to be dolls, so that was debunked. The website also posted the campaign calender for Ghost. The campaign starts on August 1st. The show is set to premiere in Late September.

I think they're meant to be eyeballs, as the ghost driver resembles a closed eye, which seems to open once the ball is inserted.
I like how rider-y his face is. I've missed the bug eyes. Wonder how the hood's gonna be done. Cloth, or solid like White Wizard?
Black and orange is a very nice choice too. Wonder why he has a single horn thing instead of antennae? Either way, this is basically what I had hoped wizard would look like, so it's nice to be getting it anyway xD.

Toku Prince
Jefusion posted rumors that the gimmick items were going to be dolls, so that was debunked.

Actually, these fit the rumours that I posted: eye capsules/spheres that host spirits who possess the Rider to transform. Just no dolls. Same with the other rumours I've reported on: black/orange colour scheme with loose/street-like clothing.

I liked him when he wasn't a god
That horn is awful. No. No. No. I want to find the person whose idea that was, and tell them that it was a really bad idea